• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Guys

Ghostflames

Smash Rookie
First post, woo! :bee: anyways, been a big fan of scatz and pride for awhile now, and was wondering if either of them (or any other good yoshi players for that matter) would like to brawl me sometime? I'm not sure if this is the right board to put this on, but I figure this works. I'm not a pro, but I would love to see how I fair against some, probably not well, but losing will just bring me knowledge anyways. So if anyone wants to brawl sometime put your FC on this topic please. Thanks in advance!

3222-5294-6497

Ghostflames

Smash Rookie
Ah, ok, can we brawl tomorrow? i just finished an essay for english and am exhausted, I'll pm you tomorrow when I'm ready ok?

Ghostflames

Smash Rookie
Lol, ok, I'm back, Pride and Scat I'm going to add you to my roster, please add me! as for scat, that sucks, but ok, sounds good :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Whewie... Yoshi being one of my secondaries, I check these boards every so often without really knowing the names of good Yoshi players, so when I hovered my mouse over the thread and saw "been a big fan of scatz and pride for awhile now", Brawl was NOT the first thing to pop into my head :laugh:

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I could face you sometime. Im not the best but my Yoshi is pretty good. Whenever you wanna brawl just say and then Ill move the Wii upstairs for better connection. :D

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
i was a fan of scatz until i got better now im his rival he just dont know it yet =]

wait till winter break :)

and i have a a topic for u guys so u dont gotta make new topics

Top Bottom