• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys, guess what?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Guess this means I can main Young Link now.

This doesn't deserve it's own thread... Laijin I love you man but you have made a lot of pointless threads... just sayin' bro. BRO. BRO ****. AHHH

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
so what are you tryin to say lai?? are u gonna main YL or not?? or just secondary him?? and ima call you alil bit later playin a friend right now.

Laijin

Smash Hero
so what are you tryin to say lai?? are u gonna main YL or not?? or just secondary him?? and ima call you alil bit later playin a friend right now.
I still main YL.
Its just Ganondorf is fun to play as and I have a pretty good GDorf IMO.

btw. I also main Captain Falcon, Doctor Mario, Marth, Sheik, Peach and Zelda.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm glad you didn't list Falco as a main. Last I saw your Falco tried to tech chase EverlastingYay with a standing laser : )

By the way <3<3 taking in the fact you think dittos prove so much I want a YL ditto next time I'm in the GA (Reflex's thing on 20th?)

edit : I accidently spelled ditto as "fitto" hahaha probably all that coke I've been snorting

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm glad you didn't list Falco as a main. Last I saw your Falco tried to tech chase EverlastingYay with a standing laser : )

By the way <3<3 taking in the fact you think dittos prove so much I want a YL ditto next time I'm in the GA (Reflex's thing on 20th?)

edit : I accidently spelled ditto as "fitto" hahaha probably all that coke I've been snorting
Yea sure. If I go to Reflex's tourney. It all depends if I can find a ride soon.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I never realized how close our post counts were hahaha I didn't even know I was over a thousand.

LET'S DO IT BRO 2/3 YOUNG LINK DITTOS. OMG. BRING THE HEAT. Well I'll prolly lose but at least they'll be fun (I mean, it's two Young Link's... all we have to do is spot dodge rapidly to make me laugh)

Prac352

Smash Lord
I still main YL.

I'll mm each of those chars for $5 using either my Ganon or Peach or both.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I still main YL.

omg i just found out you main ganon yesterday and someone had too tell me. well good luck with him o that reminds whenever you get a chance i wanted you to critiqe my zelda well again good luck

Top Bottom