• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, for hte record, does ANY one live in Georgia?

White Avatar

Smash Apprentice
Re: SMASH TOURNAMENT

Originally posted by lord-iceman
Well the time was set for 3pm this saturday but if everyone is working then we will have to post pon it til the next but the problem with that is shinblanka will be off doing his family thang so we all gotta work out something if you have to get your friends to pm us here or at SRK or e-mail me a.s.a.p to let me know what is more close to you alls schedule
I'm in, but where is it being held?

nodestar

Smash Apprentice
If shinblanka won't be able to make it next saturday I think we should have it this sat. I'd preffer the tournament to start a little earlier...like around 12:00 pm. That way they'll be more time for free play afterwards. Just a personal preffrence.

lord-iceman

Smash Rookie
Re: Re: SMASH TOURNAMENT

Originally posted by White Avatar

I'm in, but where is it being held?
In atlanta georgia BENT CREEK COLONY right off of campbelton road we will have full directions and all that i just want a head count and a vote on who may come this week end or next week end so if you know of anyone who wants to enter ask them what time and shin and i will post the rules and everything so then our hard work will not be in vain.

lord-iceman

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by nodestar
If shinblanka won't be able to make it next saturday I think we should have it this sat. I'd preffer the tournament to start a little earlier...like around 12:00 pm. That way they'll be more time for free play afterwards. Just a personal preffrence.
That sounds cool we just need to know what times will be good for people to show up it will be on the south west side of atlanta by west end and greenbriar we will give directions and all when the date is voted on and final.

(EMS)ShinBlanka

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by lord-iceman

That sounds cool we just need to know what times will be good for people to show up it will be on the south west side of atlanta by west end and greenbriar we will give directions and all when the date is voted on and final.
Change of plans yo.:p I just made the tournament thread so check it out:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21895

It's going to be over Justin's crib so tell everyone about it and be over justin's by 11am so we can set up everything.;) Dorian and all them fools better be here too.:cool:

lord-iceman

Smash Rookie
SMASH TOURNAMENT

BUCK THEM *****'S I HAD A REASON FOR NOT SHOWING UP SATURDAY MAN I MISS MY WOMAN AND MY CHILD THEM FOOLS JUST SCARED NOW I KNOW WHY JOE TOLD ME TO JUST STAY NEUTRAL IN THIS GAME IM NOT REPRESENTING THOSE STICHES ANY MORE BUCK THEM FOOLS TO BELL AND BACK IM OUT

nodestar

Smash Apprentice
I apoligize to everyone about not being able to make it to the tournament saturday. I just wanted to say that me and kirbron are up for anouther tourny as soon as possible.

White Avatar

Smash Apprentice
Just curious, where are these so called directoins. By the way I'm sorry that I wan't there, I was building a habitat house. I'd love to come to another tourney sometime though, please give us more time to plan next time. By the way, I need detailed directions, cuz I live in Roswell and I don't know the stone mountain area very well. Well c ya later!

nodestar

Smash Apprentice
I told ganondorfs rocks to pick a date for a tourny. He should be getting back to me pretty soon. I don't know if it will be in atlanta or here in carrollton but I hope everyone is able to come.

(EMS)ShinBlanka

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by nodestar
I told ganondorfs rocks to pick a date for a tourny. He should be getting back to me pretty soon. I don't know if it will be in atlanta or here in carrollton but I hope everyone is able to come.
Well i'll try and be there.:cool:

NJE789

Smash Journeyman
If there's a tournament near the Atlanta-Metro area in Georgia..

Would someone send me a message about the next upcoming tournament, or give me a site to go to that tells the date, place, time, fee, ect.? I'm a skilled player, and I'll give you some good compitetion. I'll be using a green Ganondorf or a black Marth.. not sure...=/

kirbron_09

Smash Cadet
hey man us carrollton guys are still desperately wanting a tourney to happen. with hurricane season done with we should be open to pretty much any dates

Trophy Crafter

Smash Rookie
Dude, I live in Atlanta too. I've tried to start a tourney last week but no-one really replied except for I think kirbron and nodestar. Oh yeah and nje789 or some number like that.How old will the host be, 'cause if he's over 18 EB or something can set up prizes or something like that.
**Edit-Do I say "or something" alot?
-------------------------------------------------------------
I posted this at school

Thomas

Smash Rookie
I live in GA, I think we should have a tournament so i can see the look on everyones faces when the lose to me hahaha

Trophy Crafter

Smash Rookie
Okay, me, Thomas(now BAD_SPELLER) and Kirbron are getting pretty d*rn impatient! Let's do this thang!:grrr: :demon:
Not to be rude:newbie:

Trophy Crafter

Smash Rookie
being a n00b is like being a fr0sh in high school: no-one listens to you!
Not to be rude.:newbie: :demon: :grrr:
**edit: o my god i'm so sorry for double posting again! please don't ban me!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
maybe we can have it at dorrine house. Why don't you ask him for me. That would be tight to have a tournament there. He would have to CLEAN UP FOR A CHANGE.:crazy: :chuckle: :p But we play smash there all the time we might as well have a tournament there.;)

yo henry county player here n im definatly intrsted in hardcore samsh players so wats up wit it

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I guess this is an extreme example of using the search function to not make duplicate threads....
And XFD at Dogy's topic from 5 ****ing years ago, HAHA

Top Bottom