• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey folks, my name is Nooga and I'm the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawfish

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1393-8146
I heard ken accepted your challenge, and captain jack, m2k, hungrybox, and my imaginary cat

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hey man don't act like that if you haven't played me. Chances are I'd stomp you.
Of course you would stomp me. Almost anyone around here could stomp me, to be honest I'm pretty bad at Melee. And I wasn't suggesting that I thought you're a bad player on my prievous post.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
What is this nonsense lol
THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT

WHO DO YOU PLAY AS NOOGA

I can play very well with any of the characters, but if I'm up against someone I'm taking seriously I'll usually go Marth or Sheik. When I beat Lucas (Bones) I was playing as Marth.

Kadano

Magical Express
I can play very well with any of the characters, but if I'm up against someone I'm taking seriously I'll usually go Marth or Sheik. When I beat Lucas (Bones) I was playing as Marth.
I’m still inclined to say this is a massive troll hoax. Still, I would be extremely happy to see videos of your Marth if this was true. Please make Bones or someone visit you again and take a recording device with him!

JKJ

Smash Ace
I'm still calling this a hoax.
Vids, or it didn't happen.
And I feel like this is just PP's marth

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
After I've confirmed my suspicions through umbreon, I'm inclined to believe that nooga would pretty much bop everyone in this thread. :/

Angry Drunk Chav

Smash Cadet
Like what even is this. This is people like me who saw the documentary and decided to give smash a go.

But these people are just seeking attention from the top players for no real reason.

If you're the best then go nuts, go show up somewhere but nobody gonna take **** like this seriously from some 3rd time poster on the forums.

You can't judge how good you are until you've actually played at some competitive level let's be honest.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Nooga is bad at smash bros, but all of you are even worse when you guys are all complaining about getting destroyed by him, and with a low tier character no less. Nobody plays melee like I do

Player -0

Smash Hero
Nooga is bad at smash bros, but all of you are even worse when you guys are all complaining about getting destroyed by him, and with a low tier character no less. Nobody plays melee like I do
That post doesn't even really make sense...
Nobody plays melee like I do too :awesome:
Edit: Can we close this thread now?

gravy

Smash Ace
Wow, I stand corrected, nooga just beat me 5-0 in a 50 dollar money match. I thought Marth falcon was on falcons side....

Bones0

Smash Legend
I’m still inclined to say this is a massive troll hoax. Still, I would be extremely happy to see videos of your Marth if this was true. Please make Bones or someone visit you again and take a recording device with him!
I don't live near him so it's unlikely I'll get to play him until we both attend the same national. We were talking on Skype about potentially both going to RoM so hopefully you guys will see some footage of him then. Not sure how bad he wants to go.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Lol, M2K too good at disguising.
Edit: For recording you can literally just use an I Phone or something, pretty much everybody has a smartphone or a camera you can use...

gravy

Smash Ace
I'm the actual good player from Rochester NY, scrub.
Edit: you woul DEFINITELY know who I was if any of this was real, brehhhhh.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
I'm the actual good player from Rochester NY, scrub.
Edit: you woul DEFINITELY know who I was if any of this was real, brehhhhh.

Then why did you comment saying you played me if you didn't? That's kind of pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom