• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey folks, my name is Nooga and I'm the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
No, this was a joke thread. I live in Rochester (Brighton). Haven't played Melee since I was something like 10, I think? I do own Brawl and play against CPUs from time to time, though.

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
No, this was a joke thread. I live in Rochester (Brighton). Haven't played Melee since I was something like 10, I think? I do own Brawl and play against CPUs from time to time, though.
Nooga, No...

This is like, the worst ending to this story, please tell me you're lying.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
Nooga, No...

This is like, the worst ending to this story, please tell me you're lying.

Haha, sorry man. I posted this right after I had seen the documentary to cause a ****storm, and there it is. ^^

I told you scrubs this was nonsense.
Well done! If you ever are playing on Rochester, I definitely want to get into Melee and get better. Let me know :]

Player -0

Smash Hero
Haha, sorry man. I posted this right after I had seen the documentary to cause a ****storm, and there it is. ^^

Well done! If you ever are playing on Rochester, I definitely want to get into Melee and get better. Let me know :]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP THE FACADE!!!!!!!!!

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pikachu Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hoenn, and I have over 3,000,000 confirmed kills. I am trained in mankey warfare and I’m the top Pika in the entire Pikachu armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this universe, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pikachus across Johto and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tail. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Pikachu Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP THE FACADE!!!!!!!!!

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pikachu Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hoenn, and I have over 3,000,000 confirmed kills. I am trained in mankey warfare and I’m the top Pika in the entire Pikachu armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this universe, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pikachus across Johto and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tail. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Pikachu Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Please, I will come at you with the force of 2 rhinos, which I will have you know way many more pounds than any seal species there is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros

Player -0

Smash Hero
Please, I will come at you with the force of 2 rhinos, which I will have you know way many more pounds than any seal species there is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros
Maybe you didn't read my post, kiddo, I am trained in the Pikachu Seals, the most elite force on the universe and as soon as I finish my tea, I will hunt you down and destroy you. Maybe if you hadn't replied with your "clever" comment I would've spared you, kiddo, but now I will gather a team of Pikas and wipe you off the face of Hoenn.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We can't let this thread die guys, it's the greatest one that has ever been posted on any forum ever.

Also, Papa+Stone is no match for the gambling Oogie Boogie man.

Papa+Stone

Maybe you didn't read my post, kiddo, I am trained in the Pikachu Seals, the most elite force on the universe and as soon as I finish my tea, I will hunt you down and destroy you. Maybe if you hadn't replied with your "clever" comment I would've spared you, kiddo, but now I will gather a team of Pikas and wipe you off the face of Hoenn.
3 months yo, fly over to Apex and prepare yourself for some bloodshed, bring all of your pikachus if you must, I will be hiding in the bathroom so you know where to find me. Once I have had my fun with you in MMs I will eat your meat along with the rest of your crew; the rhino is a savage beast and dines with enthusiasm unrivaled even by the most established of seals. When you are no longer raw and living I will sell your furs for phat stacks of paper which will be enough to fund MMs with shiny mewtwo. Remember that my domination of the melee community will begin with you, kid. These are the risks one takes when they foolishly become my enemies and rivals.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap. This thread is still going on? I thought this was going to be instalocked as a troll thread.

Did I, by chance, miss something great?

nooga

Smash Apprentice
lol nope, I'm actually awful.

Holy crap. This thread is still going on? I thought this was going to be instalocked as a troll thread.

Did I, by chance, miss something great?
Read though it. Bones making up a story to go with mine was amazing and improved the theead immediately, so I just improvised and went with it. Lots of fun was had. :]

Papa+Stone

lol nope, I'm actually awful.

Read though it. Bones making up a story to go with mine was amazing and improved the theead immediately, so I just improvised and went with it. Lots of fun was had. :]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boo this weak man

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Damn, just finished reading through everything. Burst out laughing way more than I should have.

Also, Papa+Stone is apparently Poe's Law incarnate. He's trying so hard to let us realize he's trolling, but he just can't quite bring himself to do it.

It's okay, Papa+Stone. I believe in you.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
Damn, just finished reading through everything. Burst out laughing way more than I should have.

Also, Papa+Stone is apparently Poe's Law incarnate. He's trying so hard to let us realize he's trolling, but he just can't quite bring himself to do it.

It's okay, Papa+Stone. I believe in you.
Papa is an amateur

Sashimi

Smash Ace
I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to see a Money Match between nooga and Papa+Stone...

cemo

white walker

you think more people would've noticed since it was both like right after the documentary and almost verbatim from lines in it.

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
All I'm saying is ounce I was at a melee tournament and not only did I money match m2k thinking he was a scrub I money matched Neo right after because I thought he was free. He was sandbagging people lol till I money matched him.

Papa+Stone

Ive played since 05 and am ranked on my regions pr :v

@papa

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2
But you have never had a rival of my calibre before, or any in your career I bet. Im going to do you a favor and let you see what damage an actually rival can do, but remember if theres any time when you feel like you cant handle just tell me and I will stop okay?

Papa+Stone

Yeah, if it wasnt for that bit I might have found out that nooga was a troll

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Nooga, if your trying to hustle, you need to pretend to be bad from the start. You can't sudenly act like your bad after showing us your greatness.

Like wtf. Your hustlin needs work.

Everyone else, don't be fooled. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cuz nooga be hustlin erribody in here.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom