• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey can someone help me?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My friend uses Luigi. Honestly at this point he beats me most of the time. It's embarrassing because hes not good with anyone else and his Luigi's just god-like. I mean what can you do with Pikachu to stop a GOOD Luigi? Please help. XD

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
i would say luigi's air game is just too good against pikachu's you just have to act quicker before he does an aerial

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
ya wavedash and he recovers to fast

N64

Smash Champion
Uair spike->edgehog whenever possible. If you can accomplish that, his craptastic recovery should make it rather difficult to return usually. Watch out for pretty much every aerial of his, they'll all outprioritize or outspace anything you have. Most notably watch for his nair, which is pretty much instant, has huge priority, and can kill you around 120% on most stages, if not earlier. Ftilt to screw up his wavedashing.

Otherwise uh, pick a better character. Luigi owns pika.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
thanks man. and i cant give up pika

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like dtilt for spacing in this much.

Also your dsmash beats almost all of his aerials if you time it right.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Take him to a platform stage and spam the **** out of upairs. Fast fall off platforms with upairs and such.

Vaseline

Smash Cadet
Now, at least I know I'm not the only one who has problems and annoyances with Luigi. My brother uses him and it is hard to do anything when he is in the air. When he is WDing all over the place he likes to use Dsmashes which forces me into the air where he will chop the hell out of me. Every time I try to shield grab, his attacks will go right through the shield =[. I still beat him most of the time.

Top Bottom