• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Brawl+ Kirby people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
If you make his weak *** ****ty F smash stronger or upgrade his Bair or something then I'll start seriously getting into and playing this game. I F smashed Jceasar's Rob at 137% at the edge of FD and he LIVED and that's when I was like wow **** this and decided definitely not to enter it at pound. If you guys upgrade Kirby a little more (because I feel he's too limited now especially to get the KO is his main problem since it's predictible and easy to just block his smash). I'd also like down tilt to be a bit more useful like maybe Trip more often or something so you can follow with it. I like him but he sucks.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
(because I feel he's too limited now especially to get the KO is his main problem since it's predictible and easy to just block his smash).
So he has exactly the same problems as in regular Brawl? lol

I put Brawl+ on my wii but got bored of it partly because the mechanics of moves were so ridiculously different. Some of the trajectories that my moves sent my opponents didn't make sense to me :/

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
And I swear I've killed R.O.B. earlier than that with fsmash in a similar situation.

Also, 2 pros, 1 topic. That doesn't happen much.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Asdioh is pretty much right, Kirby's biggest problem is that fsmash is too predictable and avoidable (unless it's after a trip, which is hardly guaranteed) and bair, his best move for everything, will be too stale in many matchups vs high tiers. So fsmash needs to be faster or at least not have that huge giveaway yell at the beginning. I don't think Kirby's bair should be made more awesome until he actually has another good and reliable KO move. Dtilt could be made better, but maybe making nair useful would be a better improvement to his moveset. whoa chu made his second post here and m2k made probably his first whooaamygod

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ I'm pretty sure having balance is something B+ is aiming for

having one character being clearly better sounds pretty fail to me

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Umm... there's a Brawl-?!? That sounds fun. =3

Hmm, if it's a thread about Kirby, I don't think it should be closed.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
yep, theres a brawl-

the entire premise is:
find out the moves that people call 'retardedly powerful'
go out and actually make those moves retardedly powerful
repeat for the rest of the characters' moves
look back and say 'hmmm, all this is dumb, but its not quite ********'. fix as required
repeat as many times as necessary
add in a generous helping of random **** (see: 2-second delay between falcon's up-b grabbing and releasing opponents, with a full "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES" while theyre both frozen in midair)

so yeah

but this thread is full of lulz anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom