• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, Any Local Tucson Smashers near?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
LOL who are you? Do you live in Tucson? Yea NIcknyte sucks everybody does.

Solid you wanna cruz down to SV we would love to test your skill.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
I r from texas, just happened on the thread and want to say I wish I lived over there...

oh to live in a region with people who don't sound like they enjoy the smell of their own ****.

later all.

btw, I dig the deodorant theme, but y'all definitely need an archrival.

B.O.!!!!!

the kind of smell that just. wont. die!

..later

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
Hi I'm new to the smashboards.com but i think i'm pretty good at melee. So how does this work? Will there be a tournament, preferably in Tucson?

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
oh i just said this on the other tucson thread but yeah i think i'll be able to come. If I do i'll be able to bring a gamecube and a copy of the game. Oh yeah for this tournament are we allowed to use characters such as falco, fox, marth or does do can we only use characters that were listed under low tier?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Its two tournaments. One is the WHATEVER THE F*CK U WANT TO PLAY (a.k.a. Singles) Tournament, and the other one is the Low Tier Tournament, in which you can only play with these people:

Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Also, Mr. J.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVdLFYfOBlA
"Eat a sack of baby *****, muthaf4cka!"
Boondocks FTW.

I'm waiting for the infraction on this post, Mods got their panties in a bunch.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
The location of the last one was

855 E. River Road Apt 39
Tucson, AZ 85718

I'm not sure if it is still here so you should wait for someone else to confirm.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hey isnt that tourney the same day as Goops in Phoenix? And who's showing up in SV tommorrow for the Best Tourney ever hosted by Axe. It's gonna be great!

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah man, you and your friends definately need to come. should i call you Neji or Sasuke? lol. can't wait to see you there! tomorrow's gonna be awesome

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
lol...I don't really like sasuke but the reason i named Neji NejiUchiha was because my favorite character is ITachi. Neji is really close to being my favorite character too, so it's a battle for me...lol. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to go today but I will definitely be at forward's smashbros party on dec. 15. I wish i could go!!!!

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
dudes i live around the flowing wells neighborhood and am always down to have a go

if im not working =(

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hey anyone wanna play in Tucson today. Ill be up there doing somethings but ill be free for a few hours anyone? Hit me up 520-559-5514 names Jay

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Hey I'll be in Tucson this Saturday - Tuesday, with my family mostly and was wondering if I can get in some playing time with the locals.

My cell is 651-274-4567, hit me up. Text would be great.

my aim - BIG D748945

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
How many Tucson people would be interested if I set up a small tourney / round robin at Bookman's on Speedway & Wilmot on February the 16th? This is a Saturday. The times would be something like 12pm-9pm. ANY TAKERS?! !? !? ?!!?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be there, and I'll try to bring some friends again but they usually can't come.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I could try to make that, I want to go to tournaments and such, but freaking Arizona man...
I usually go down to UofA every other weekend, so if something is happening next weekend, I wanna go:chuckle:

AIM: piman34

also: I currently live at ASU in Tempe, so if anyone is near there, me and a couple friends are looking for some friendly competition, since posting flyers on campus seems to not work, lol

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I could try to make that, I want to go to tournaments and such, but freaking Arizona man...
I usually go down to UofA every other weekend, so if something is happening next weekend, I wanna go:chuckle:

AIM: piman34

also: I currently live at ASU in Tempe, so if anyone is near there, me and a couple friends are looking for some friendly competition, since posting flyers on campus seems to not work, lol
The Tourney on February 16th got canceled unfortunately.

whiplash

Smash Cadet
sounds like fun, wish i could go :(
is there gonna be any big tournies in AZ b4 brawl?
if there is i want to attend
Yuma is FTW :p

Top Bottom