• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, Any Local Tucson Smashers near?

ShiZ

Smash Rookie
Any Local Smashers around Tucson,AZ?
Post A message if you Live In Tucson somehwere, I was wondering if anyone
Wanted to meet/ see eachothers skill, I've gotten really good over the past Month.

So drop By Anyone.

TUCSON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CHUK

Smash Ace
Check out tucson annuals held by Sean he is the best competition you can get in AZ.

ShiZ

Smash Rookie
I know, Sean is good, i've PLayed him before, I lost in a Tourney Once. But it was fun anyway.

Phoenix is kinda far..

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
I'll crush you with my Donkey Kong whenever I have some spare time. I'm gone this weekend but maybe sometime next week. PM me or AIM me I guess

AIM = newrocker8d

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Besides, yall gotta take the Nicknyte Challenge. If you can't beat me, you dont stand a chance against Azenith or Forward. AIM = NicknyteHedgehog. Im on 24/7

ShiZ

Smash Rookie
Nicknyte challenge? And whats that?

You mean play against you?.....Ill do that...

ShiZ

Smash Rookie
Play some smash in Tucson,
Some Kind of smash fest for the local Smash people,
Let me know, we should have one soon, stay in touch!

ShiZ

Smash Rookie
Tag? Whos Tag?
Is it someone or do you mean like tag match,
Idk, But serously smash fest of some sort I need to prove myself.
( ya' Know?)

AXE 09

Smash Master
Shiz, it'd be awesome if you came down to sierra vista to play us, we love playing new people. and Tag is a person, his real name is Brian lol. he's my double team partner in tournaments. can you guess where we both got our nick-names from?

ShiZ

Smash Rookie
For real though, someone should host up a smashfest soon ASAP, I can't wait any longer to meet and challenge more people again.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well thats not going to happen for probably a while but in the mean time SV would come up there to play with you guys anytime sooner than later would be preferred

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
wow i didn't know people in tucson played smash. who's this forwd guy? nicknight? and omfg its Right and Guard from sierra mista! Mr. K, you can come play against me. I'm sooo good at this game i beat lvl9s on teams.

omfg i'm excited that people actually play here in tucson!!!!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol gamer, forward's no good at all, everyone pwns him all the time. you should MM him if you want some free money (jk Forward, you pwn^^). Axe and Tag? we don't play smash. we just walk around town trying to sell some body spray to some stinky people

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
wow i didn't know people in tucson played smash. who's this forwd guy? nicknight? and omfg its Right and Guard from sierra mista! Mr. K, you can come play against me. I'm sooo good at this game i beat lvl9s on teams.

omfg i'm excited that people actually play here in tucson!!!!!
omg. Old Spice and Red Zone are pretty good players from Sierra Mista.

Psh, that Forward guy is a scrub, don't worry about him. He always gets owned in friendlies at tournaments. You may have to watch out for Nicknight though. He can beat a lvl 9 Roy. Roy is the best character in the game.

p.s. Please don't kill me, Sean.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
don't forget about speed stick! that guy owns hard and he's fast as heck
Psh of course. I just left him out because I thought everyone knew about him already.

I mean, he's called Speed Stick for a reason. It's not like he named himself after deodorant or something. Only an idiot would do that :chuckle:

And that xyouxarexuglyx2 guy. He pisses me off. Who the hell puts so many letter x's in their name?

AXE 09

Smash Master
Psh of course. I just left him out because I thought everyone knew about him already.

I mean, he's called Speed Stick for a reason. It's not like he named himself after deodorant or something. Only an idiot would do that :chuckle:

And that xyouxarexuglyx2 guy. He pisses me off. Who the hell puts so many letter x's in their name?
i know man, what the heck. and Axe??? what good is an axe without a tree to chop down? some people's name's just don't make any sence. like PC Chris. i mean cmon, who actually uses their real name as their smash name? all the GOOD smashers use fake names. like Ken... :p

Top Bottom