• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey¡¡¡ Think Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

san-romanov

Smash Cadet
Everyone seems to be annoyed by the recently updates but you should see them in a positive way instead of create topics about the "crappy updates".

This updates were supposted to be showed someday. think about this; if sakurai had updated these crapps updates on january you probably had gottend more anoyed .

who's with me?

Spellman

Smash Ace
Oh, they sure do see this as a reason to make topics about "crappy updates" alright. lol

san-romanov 4 prez!

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
New and exciting. I'm so with you.
Make up your mind already! You were agreeing to a crappy update thread and now you agreeing with a possitive update thread? Oh my god...

---

To the original poster, I'm with you 100% I can't wait for the last update before the Japaneses game is released :)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I thought the Costume and Saki updates was pretty cool though :)

M.K

Level 55
As long as these updates get over as soon as possible....

I'll consider not murdering all of you :)

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i agree, i don't think complaining about the updates makes sense. a lot of the e4all stuff we were never even supposed to see because people weren't supposed to record matches. lately it seems like the only thing people want are character updates and if it's something else it's "crap".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom