• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes of Newerth

Renth

Smash Hero
Now free to own!

Fast paced, lots of action over 100 heroes!

RockCrock, Plup and many other smashers play.

Find us and join us!

Renth

Smash Hero
Guys play this game with me. LOL
It's a lot of fun if you have people to play with, the community is dreadful. If they so much as die once they will scream AFK HUHRURUEEUHUEHUEHUEUHE

Either way, Add me in game i'll put you in the clan w/e

Mr-R

Smash Champion
The 2nd most played game of mine after brawl ! what mmr do you guys have

:phone:

Miharu

Smash Hero
the hell people sitll play this game?

im actually genuinely surprised with the way S2 handles things

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I was 1800 before the balance patch that happened where MMR got decreased now i'm 1650 or something. Played a lot of Dota 2 with some friends, but i am slowly starting to play this game more and more. this game also just feels better... Idk how to explain. ComboFest is my name ingame. Made a new account cause i wanted to start fresh.

Miharu

Smash Hero
i dont have too many issues with either of hon/dota's mechanics, haven't touched lol so i can't really comment on that

christ hero balance in hon is beyond awful though

hit 2100 pre MMR flattening, went back to dota, then hit around 1900 again post flattening then stopped playing when dota2 really got going

oh well fun times

Top Bottom