• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes Of NEwerth

PolMex23

Smash Champion
DWoodPimpin

Add me an lets ****

I only like to play bp an bd but sometimes some sd or ap...sometimes.

ITs a new name cuz i was a leaver wit the other names...so just started fresh. An now im good.

lets do this, show hon nerds how us smashers do.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I changed it again.

DWoodPimpin now

I rage quit a couple times an i think im a leaver again.

got 2 bad teams an got two horrible scores in a row...so ill stick wit this one.

I swear, delete all the others Dennis my b

Scidadle

Smash Champion
You realize leaver is based on %. If you leave 2 games out of 4 you have 50% leaver. Just keep playing and your leaver will go down.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Did you really change your name AGAIN? Within an hour of me posting about the same thing? Lol, that's really funny.

Leavers and bad players are just something you gotta push through. They are most common in the <1550 bracket. If you can just stomach them past 1550, you'll be fine. But if you keep making new accounts, you're never gonna them. They are like quicksand.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Ugh, when I was 1550+ it was so great.

But now I've dropped to 1400s (high 1400s) and I can't seem to get back up.

Top Bottom