• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes, a reason to watch NBC this fall

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
So, I haven't really been keeping much of a track on Heroes, but I watched last night's episode and it was actually alright. Tracy's last stand was pretty cool. I still have no idea where they're going with the story, though.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
She shed a tear; I think she's gone for good, to be replaced by Barbara or whoever (played by the same actress!).

Another reason that episode was better than previous ones was that Claire wasn't in it.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
GRRR! Worst ending ever!

I hate Mrs. Petrelli so much. The decision to spare Sylar in any form was ********. I'm sure dealing with agents would have been far less stressful than dealing with more Sylar. Ice girl being alive is pretty cool, though.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
GRRR! Worst ending ever!

I hate Mrs. Petrelli so much. The decision to spare Sylar in any form was ********. I'm sure dealing with agents would have been far less stressful than dealing with more Sylar. Ice girl being alive is pretty cool, though.
No kidding, I hate that guy. I don't see why anyone would agree to let him live.

At the very least they have set up a interesting premise for the next season. Stil... Sylar needs to die.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
this show has gone downhill ever since season 2 tanked.

Tho micah being rebel was pretty baller.

Muzga

Smash Ace
I have a theory. since nathans throat was slashed, blood came out of his neck in bursts. This occurs because the heart is pushing blood through the body. If all of the blood in a persons body has been pushed out and their heart has stopped beating it would be impossible to get a small amount of claires blood to circulate;)

We never saw the limits of using claire's blood. it may not have the same properties as claires healing. The shows creators have stated that the healing power is in the brain of people with rapid cellular regeneration, Their blood just has an extra healing effect on others.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Nikki/Jessica/Tracy keeps dying... It's getting annoying.

ZOMG She's back AGAAAAIN....

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol i loved heroes and kept watching, but this season, I just can't be bothered. Getting to far fetched.

Still gotta love Hiro though.

Sylar going to reappear again?

Top Bottom