• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hero/Villian discussion thread

Clownbot

Smash Lord
That's not gonna happen. Chris Nolan said that.

That being said, I am curious how they will send off his story in Batman 3. Maybe he will just appear in a very throwaway minor role like Scarecrow in TDK.
I honestly don't think he'll get any more than a mention. He was captured at the end of Dark Knight so he's probably in Arkham Asylum now.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
They should bring back Scarecrow for the third film. Cillian Murphy and his character are perfectly alive, and plus, he's one of the coolest villains in Batman's rogue gallery, imo. He and Ra's Al Ghul are my two favorites, actually, but that combo ran it's course already. Did anyone play the Arkham Asylum game where Scarecrow pulled all the Psycho Mantis voodoo? It made me love him all the more.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Clayfaaaaaaace

old thread, but whatever... if Johnny deep is or were to become the actor of The Riddler... I will cry my self, I hate his stupid goofy way of acting.
Then watch Finding Neverland or What's Eating Gilbert Grape
YOU DIRTY PHILISTINE! :3

Top Bottom