• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's my impression of people and the characters they main

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Samus main: All I know is pain. My world is pain. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Donkey Kong main: lolololol donger konger. so fat. so stronk

Ness main: I picked a character that loses in smash, because I have already lost in life.

Pikachu main: Look at me sweetspot the ledge over and over. I'm so ****ing technical. This game is so balanced, I don't know what you guys are talking about. Melee sucks. Edgeguarding is so hard.

Mario main: I'm a pretty cool dude. Smash is fun.

Luigi main: I can't believe how underrated Luigi is. The Luigi-Kirby matchup is 60:40 easily. Luigi is an underdeveloped character.

Falcon main: I pretend I play a technically challenging character because he moves fast, but I'm lying to myself and others around me. If I get an fthrow-falcon punch combo, I'm still going to pretend that it's the greatest thing in the world, look at my opponent with a smirk on my face and a twinkle in my eye, and whisper in their ear "Show me your moves."

Jigglypuff main: 420

Link main: I don't exist / I am Isai, nice to meet you.

Yoshi main: I have a strange infatuation with Yoshi, bordering on sexual. I would **** Yoshi if I could.

Kirby main: Life is empty and meaningless, and I try to demonstrate this fact by sucking the fun out of everything I do.

Fox main: I'm a respectable human being, and I have lots of friends.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Samus main: All I know is pain. My world is pain. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ness main: I picked a character that loses in smash, because I have already lost in life.

Pikachu main: Look at me sweetspot the ledge over and over. I'm so ****ing technical. This game is so balanced, I don't know what you guys are talking about. Melee sucks. Edgeguarding is so hard.

Luigi main: I can't believe how underrated Luigi is. The Luigi-Kirby matchup is 60:40 easily. Luigi is an underdeveloped character.

Falcon main: I pretend I play a technically challenging character because he moves fast, but I'm lying to myself and others around me. If I get an fthrow-falcon punch combo, I'm still going to pretend that it's the greatest thing in the world, look at my opponent with a smirk on my face and a twinkle in my eye, and whisper in their ear "Show me your moves."

Yoshi main: I have a strange infatuation with Yoshi, bordering on sexual. I would **** Yoshi if I could.

Kirby main: Life is empty and meaningless, and I try to demonstrate this fact by sucking the fun out of everything I do.

LOL

pretty accurate especially reffering to THE_MAAFIA luigi and YBOMBB Jigglypuff

but uh

Fox's ''respectable human being''

caneut is a respectable human being??

the guy who said ''i'm glad studstills car got stolen''

Last edited:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Falcon main: I pretend I play a technically challenging character because he moves fast, but I'm lying to myself and others around me. If I get an fthrow-falcon punch combo, I'm still going to pretend that it's the greatest thing in the world, look at my opponent with a smirk on my face and a twinkle in my eye, and whisper in their ear "Show me your moves.".
i shud do dis next time we play

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(delete this message)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sedda

Smash Champion
id switch out samus with fox honestly

and maafia is the only maniac who thinks luigi is good

The Star King

Smash Hero
nah Yoshi is kind of ugly and annoying it just so happens that he's fun in one particular video game

Kirby on the other hand is mad ****ing cute

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
Fixed that for you.
Fox main: I pretend I play a technically challenging character because he moves fast, but I'm lying to myself and others around me. If I get anymove-anymove-anymove combo, I'm still going to pretend that it's the greatest thing in the world, look at my opponent without an ounce of definitely appropriate shame on my face or cowardly laser sparkle in my eye, and whisper in their ear "Show me your 'tech skill'. "

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Said the people who can't do anymove-anymove combos and just do onemove-onemove combos.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Fox should be: I never wanted to be a Fox main but once I learned Fox's tech skill/options, I was compelled to continue playing him by some subconscious force. Please send help. I don't want to main him any longer.

Most Fox mains are actually schizophrenic, masochistic people.

The Star King

Smash Hero
A podcast sounds awesome. Hopefully you guys do a bunch of these during apex
If you want TOPICS... something I always thought would be cool would be generalizing about people who all main the same character. Like how people who pick Yoshi in Mario kart all grow up to be gay. Stuff like that
I don't know enough good people who play this game to notice any trends but I bet there are some and it'd be fun to at least guess at them
IDKyo this post smells like doritos
pls no this sort of thing always turns into a Pikachu/Kirby bashing sort thing like is typical of this whiny community

yes I have experience
I wonder where Han Solo got his idea

totally called it btw

Olikus

Smash Champion
There is actually a 13th caracther. European Fox. Its allways the European foxes who arrange new players first game. Jab, drill repeat x1000. the new players leave after 1 match and never come back. Hence why Europe has so few players.

**** European Fox.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
There is actually a 13th caracther. European Fox. Its allways the European foxes who arrange new players first game. Jab, drill repeat x1000. the new players leave after 1 match and never come back. Hence why Europe has so few players.

**** European Fox.
RIP DI

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman

... maybe a tad cynical? You only respect mario/fox mains? a small portion of the people that play the game.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
This has nothing to do with respect. Fox is simply the most interesting character in this game. I couldn't even think of anything for Mario except that Ceasar mains him, and Ceasar's a pretty cool dude.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
This has nothing to do with respect. Fox is simply the most interesting character in this game. I couldn't even think of anything for Mario except that Ceasar mains him, and Ceasar's a pretty cool dude.
okay well then you're down to 1 type of player you like, 1 you know nothing about, and apparently 10 you dislike. Fair to assume you're a fox main?

Annex

Smash Ace
Stanley baby...
It brought attention to stereotypes to prompt self reflection and improvement. Sometimes I'm too raise-yr-dongers-ex-dee and this thread is helping me improve and self actualize
Fox mains, czar, and Jo Sooey don't need to improve
They are the final state
It's ok : )

Sedda

Smash Champion
Yoshi is the most interesting character imo

I like fox but nothing too interesting about him I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom