• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I definitely plan on attending this for both brawl and melee. Time to break out that dashdance, but more importantly, Peach. :3

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Christ, PP, is that the fortune telling fish from Fish Life? I hate that son of a *****.

Tone, if I get a few bucks, I'll def help bring some sodas. $1.00 - $1.25 for sodas from a vending machine is BS.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Christ, PP, is that the fortune telling fish from Fish Life? I hate that son of a *****.

Tone, if I get a few bucks, I'll def help bring some sodas. $1.00 - $1.25 for sodas from a vending machine is BS.
Yeah, **** expensive sodas. I'm helpin peoples save moneys....i think lol

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Toasty I just thought I'd let you know that your avatar always makes me want to have a smore. =<'
Also this is going to be crazy! Gonna travel around and train to get ready for this one. =)

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Can you guys convince the Roytards to START PLAYING MORE SMASH AND A WHOLE LOT ****ING LESS TEKKEN?!
The only way we're gonna start playing smash again at zo's house is if we get another tv, bring it in the living room, and hook up smash like that. Then we can get 2 of us playin tekken on one tv, and the other 2 playing smash on the other tv. And just alternate like that. Cause i need to play melee with humans, not just computer.

Cause you know me and zo aren't gonna stop playing tekken.....katie too if she plans on entering more tekken tournaments.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know I haven't done anything yet, but I'mma get something done.

Just trust me. I'm certain you'll like what i have in mind for my first image.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
you guys have to rotate it around LOL like i do

75% Tekken/ 25% Smash LMAO
Looks like I'mma be best Roytard at Smash at that rate. =/

And yeah, KT won't give up Tekken, dispite the fact Zo never invites her to play with the rest of you. She wants to get really good, and has set a goal to be the best female Dragunov player in the world. So it'd pretty much be me playing Smash by myself in the living room while you guys alternate on Tekken, and I'm alright with that I guess.

neither one of ya'll haven't played my new improved sonic LMAO hint the sarcasm there

I STILL play brawl. I will still be the john cena of the roytards LMAO

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Looks like I'mma be best Roytard at Smash at that rate. =/

And yeah, KT won't give up Tekken, dispite the fact Zo never invites her to play with the rest of you. She wants to get really good, and has set a goal to be the best female Dragunov player in the world. So it'd pretty much be me playing Smash by myself in the living room while you guys alternate on Tekken, and I'm alright with that I guess.
PSItards, GO.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think Mike G gets first dibs. It's been years.

ALSO, HAS ANYONE THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I DESERVE SOME TOO SINCE I'M IN HER CREW?!?!? ...Of course not, I'm fat. =/

Anyways, she's allergic to wheat and can't have cheesecake. So I'll have her slice.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think Mike G gets first dibs. It's been years.

ALSO, HAS ANYONE THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I DESERVE SOME TOO SINCE I'M IN HER CREW?!?!? ...Of course not, I'm fat. =/

Anyways, she's allergic to wheat and can't have cheesecake. So I'll have her slice.
Nah bro, I get that slice, and a slice of PLUR too, I love hugs everyone :O

I'll be handing them out everyday at this.

Just ask a few people from the last Billfest

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I just realized I'll be living on my own by this time, that means I'm probably going to start going to sunday tournaments :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom