• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol oh alright, besides boss, ur the only good wegee i heard of. i hate when people leave there good low tier mains to go mk, just because they get discouraged. i sold my soul when the game first came out.... it just took me a year to realize it.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
lol oh alright, besides boss, ur the only good wegee i heard of. i hate when people leave there good low tier mains to go mk, just because they get discouraged. i sold my soul when the game first came out.... it just took me a year to realize it.
Well I wouldn't nessecarily call it selling your soul, just people trying to get wins easier. I could see why people since last I heard mk was pretty tourney viable :lick:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Indeed.

Sometimes I'm shocked to realize how many options he has.

****ed broken.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
mighttttttttttt not come because hugos tourney is on the same day..

and it might get as many people as this and its like 2 seconds away

welllll c

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You're appealing to him the wrong way.

Mango, if you come to this, I'll get you drunk.

Stingers too.

And then we'll counterpick to Green Greens.

DJRome

Smash Hero
im pretty sure mango just doesn't want to risk losing to hbox. hey and it saves a few bucks i guess but more face huhu :p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont think making fun of him will make him come. plus if he loses in melee, im sure he will do good in brawl. i heard his grenade game was pretty good. never scene him play though.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i dont think making fun of him will make him come. plus if he loses in melee, im sure he will do good in brawl. i heard his grenade game was pretty good. never scene him play though.
mango doesn't play brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom