• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Yoshi in a matter of life and death!

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
This is fun! I'll definetely keep playing. Gotta support Yoshi. :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Make the last two yoshi and pikachu, they are the cutest! But obviously yoshi will win.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I just vote and knocked out Wario. Next target: Pikachu!
We should also band together and all vote against the same character to knock them out quickly! We need to pick a target and vote all at once so yoshi can win, who's with me?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Lol, all at once would be hilarious. We'd have to synchronize our watches to make it awesome though.

Ha, if we all do this twice a day yoshi will **** that list. Thank you coolish for bringing this to our attention.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Dude, I seeing a 300/yoshi joke coming soon from this. I mean... it's there man! :p

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Warning! All pika fans are attacking the great green dino. Save Yoshi!
Eh, it looks like they don't care anymore. However, The Lucario and IC are what really hitting us hard. Spread the word for support! Support yoshi in the Hit and give topic and aid in the fight! Tell them to focus on the Lucario guys. then the Ice Climbers

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
I support. I took some off Kirby.
Awesome dude! Keep it up! Now The Yoshi's and Kirby's kinda have a pact going on. However, that move you did helped cancel Noobcake's move. Our main target is Lucario and the Ice Climbers. They are the ones who are hurting us the most. Let's knock their blocks off tomorrow. :D

Defender

Smash Rookie
Great job everyone! Keep up the good work!

Oh, and I would encourage anyone who hasn't yet to go over to the Yoshi Hit and Give Control Room thread. That's were the "official" targetting information and alliances are being talked about.

Also, I can personally vouch for the fact that Wario Nut and Psychotic Penguin (who have been voting for Yoshi) are not someone's alts.

lego

Smash Rookie
You guys got my support. I read what they were saying on that game topic. They can think that me and my bro adamant21 are alts all they want. We're new, and we're helping Yoshi. They need to deal with it.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
The support keeps coming. :) Also, it seems some of the voters whose characters were killed off are either helping us just to speed the inevitable or trying to help kirby take us down, not caring about the pact. Let's just hurry up and knock Lucas and IC's out. Attack kirby only if you see a lot of his supporters attacking us.

We're almost there guys! to victory!

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Attention everyone! The majority of the kirby fans are attacking us! So there's no holding back! Take down Kirby and the ICs! The IC's basically have no support left, so I'll say focus on them. But the Kirby fans have grown and are mostly attacking us! I'll try to keep our lead strong by attacking the kirbies. Attack them if you want, but the IC are easy pickings at the moment.

We're close too ending this game and coming out on top. Keep spreading the word support Yoshi! To victory! :D

Defender

Smash Rookie
Yes, keep attacking, everyone! Our lead is not yet insurmountable, so don't make the mistake of underestimating our foes and not voting, thinking that we've already won.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
YOSHI vs. KIRBY

This is it guys! SHOW THAT PUFFBALL NO MERCY!

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Guys, the Kirby mains and the Yoshi Haters have teamed up! They're very close to taking the lead!

Top Bottom