• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with marth and pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRJi

Smash Champion

You have been here for like 2 weeks now, and yet you still didn't bother to look at the rules?

First off, read:

Please follow these rules given:

1) Please keep general chat discussions and spammy/flashy pictures in the general chat thread.

2) If you have a quick question to ask, please go to the thread title "Ask a quick question, get a quick answer" An example of a question that should be asked i the Q&A thread is:

IE: What Kind of controller should I use?

or

IE: What is a good secondary for Lucario?

3) Please review all the threads that are stickied for information regarding what you are looking for prior to making or posting something. In most cases, things that are generally asked on the boards have been answered before, so if you do some looking you might be able to find it.

4) No Flaming. This one speaks for it's self, and I will enforce this rule to the full extent of it. Mild flame and sarcasm is O.K. But anything beyond that will not be tolerated. This is the warning.

5) If you would like anything to be updated with information, post inside the thread that you want updated, and the person who is responsible for that thread will try to help you ASAP.
Please, relocate your question to the proper thread/threads, and from there you will receive a proper answer.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom