• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help some (more) if you wish (SMASH IS LOSING AGAIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Everyone should also vote in the other poll too. Its CE versus OoT. Personally OoT is the better game, so that is what I voted for.

And yea..don't make mutiple accounts and stuff, keep it to just yourself and then tell a friend or something.

Icedblue

Smash Rookie
For every multiple account I find, I'm deleting a vote. If someone professes on this board that they voted four times, I will delete those votes.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Everyone should also vote in the other poll too. Its CE versus OoT. Personally OoT is the better game, so that is what I voted for.

And yea..don't make mutiple accounts and stuff, keep it to just yourself and then tell a friend or something.
If you lead the upset in that poll, you may make more enemies at MLG when this is over then you could ever expect

Good luck.

*Edit* Iced has nearly more posts than me over here already!?!?

K1T3

Smash Lord
If you lead the upset in that poll, you may make more enemies at MLG when this is over then you could ever expect

Good luck.

*Edit* Iced has nearly more posts than me over here already!?!?
You're the one that brought up the other pool and implied that it was bad if we hadn't voted in it. AZ is just agreeing with you that we shouldn't go over there and just vote for smash.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sigh, well I'm at Meadowlands right now so I probably won't be able to watch this thing as closely as before. Smash has indeed gone DOWN votes, although I personally feel there was a lack of proof and discretion used when this happened, it happened none-the-less, which simply goes to show that voting mutiple times over mutiple accounts won't help the cause and will only add to the controversy. So please, don't make more than one account. Hopefully when I get on the internet each night Smash will still be winning, although I may have a day plan...

indie_dave

Smash Ace
i used 4 comps/wii/sisters wii/ ds/ dslite/laptop/laptop/laptop/psp
We are still losing
I f you said that on the mlg boards, you would be slapped.
NO U

Sigh...
Smash has indeed gone DOWN votes, although I personally feel there was a lack of proof and discretion used when this happened, it happened none-the-less, which simply goes to show that voting mutiple times over mutiple accounts won't help the cause and will only add to the controversy. So please, don't make more than one account. Hopefully when I get on the internet each night Smash will still be winning, although I may have a day plan...
KNIGHT2 on mlgpro.com said:
***tehchadz0rs***
chad much? pseudowannabeh4x much? the mlg forum ppl aren't dumb. thankfully swf is mostly not dumb. plz don't give anybody more reason to think you are.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I voted. Smash is winning so far. Lol people using the childhood memories excuse to let their decisions cloud their judgement. I could rant about it, but there will always be stupid people to think that Goldeneye is better without factual claims behind them. But yeah Smash all the way!!!

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Lol people using the childhood memories excuse to let their decisions cloud their judgement.
Yeah that isn't a very solid argument. Smash still holds up to todays rigorous standards while GE just collects dust. That is a problem with a lot of older FPS, they aren't very revolutionary nor hold something unique that keeps an older title fresh. If there was a good FPS out there, the good aspects were taken into consideration by the makers of other FPS games. Compared to todays standards GE is practically unplayable due to poor controls, horrendous graphics, and lack of anything making it worth playing over any newer FPS. I don't even think that GE was very groundbreaking either. It was just the first decent FPS on a console. I even loved the game back in the day, but that is the truth.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I joined MLG to watch the VoD, but it just happened to be at the same time the polls were going on, so sorry if it looks like I joined just to vote. Truth is I joined to watch vids.

Also, how did people take the VoD off MLG's site? I tried looking in my internet cache after the video loaded all the way, but the vid didn't get saved in the cache.

pdk

Smash Lord

you've asked plenty of people having them tip the scales in one poll already

tshahi10

Smash Ace
We should recruit some more,idk put the link in your sig

Yay, i made a few accounts for golden eye(It won't matter)

180OP

Smash Journeyman
what the MLG boards have to realize is, Smash is in MLG, and just because we aint in the MLG forum doesn't mean anything. We are still part of MLG, Smashboards is basically the SSBM extension of MLG forums. So you can't count us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom