• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Norcal/Oregon housing for E For All

Zoap

Smash Master
So I know neal made that thread for the E for all but no one really responds there so heres the situation.

Norcal has 8-9 people coming down Friday- Sunday, we currently need housing for Friday night and Saturday night as we will be leaving Sunday. Now I know Atlus said he might be able to house 10 ppl. The only problem wit that is he has said that 3 spots go to Oregon because they asked first. So what we Norcal/Oregon are looking for is someone who can house 3 people from Oregon for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, OR Someone who can house 8-9 Norcal people semi close to the venue. NEITHER OF THESE PARTIES NEED A RIDE TO THE VENUE AND BOTH ARE LEAVING SUNDAY.

So please Socal help us out and again here is what each party needs.

Oregon: 3 people
Weds: Arrive later around 10 p.m-12(midnight) housing
Thurs: housing
Friday: housing
Saturday: housing
Leaves Sunday

Norcal: 8-9 people
Friday: Late 10pm-2 am housing
Saturday: housing
Leaves Sunday

So hopefully we can find Oregon housing and Atlus can house us if he can. If not Norcal will try to find a motel if all else fails

Thx in advance Socal :)

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'll speak with my in-law today to see if I can house and, if so, I'll ask if I can house say . . . all of you. Of course, I would only be able to house Thursday night and Friday night since including Saturday seems to be pushing it. However, I'll speak to a friend and see what he can do . . .

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
LoL, wow Zoap. I made a post too... I'll add everyone here tho just in case. Atlus, check out my post... can I add you to the list of housing people, and if so, I need you to choose who you will be housing. Also, Zoap, if you could post who all needs housing in my post (Oregon and NorCal), that'd be great.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
As an update, t0mmy and I will not need housing Wednesday night. Thanks.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
T!MMY!!! YOU NEED TO BE HOUSED BY ME AGAIN!! good times, if you need a place to stay, you know you can come to me :)

Atlus8

Smash Master
The OK . . .

T!MMY!!! YOU NEED TO BE HOUSED BY ME AGAIN!! good times, if you need a place to stay, you know you can come to me :)
That would be great if you can house Oregon, that saves me some space.

Alright! I can house NorCal. I'll be home all day Friday so you guys can come over anytime that day. I'm not sure if NorCal needs housing for Thursday night, but you're still welcome.

My cell: 818-268-4377

Call me when you guys are coming over.

Address:
14820 Blythe St.
Panorama City, CA 91402

Map to convention:
Mapquest

Make sure someone prints out a map to my place so things go smoothly.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oregon will be staying at Connor's on Fri & Sat night. We have a place to stay on Wed, so if we can stay at Atlus' on Thursday we're all set for E for All. :)

Atlus8

Smash Master
Alright, so it's settled.

I will house Oregon Thursday night and NorCal Friday night.
Oregon: I have school in the morning, but I'll be home by 2p.m. I think you guys would still be at the Convention during that time.

Again my cell: 818-268-4377

NorCal: I'm still trying to get to my friend to see if he can house you guys on Sat. I'll speak with him tomorrow . . .

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
I can try housing some of you if u don't mind sleeping next to the trains lol.
I'll talk to parents & see what's up. Though I can't really have anyone at my house when I'm not around >_<

Atlus8

Smash Master
NorCal Sat. Housing

Alright, my friend said he can house NorCal for Saturday night and you can show up after 5:00 p.m. since he has work, but he needs to run a few errands and needs a ride to those places. Otherwise, you can't show up until 8:00 p.m.

9800 Sepulveda Blvd. apt #14
North Hills, CA 91343

Mapquest from Convention to Patricks (friend's house):
Mapquest

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Can I hop into the norcal house as well ? (since I may be going)

My brother's friend was going to go , but can't now.

I may buy his ticket from him if I can scam up the money before he sells it elsewhere.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Well, I'm not about to leave a smash player out on the street so I can house you Thursday night and Friday night, but I won't be giving out rides.

Adreess:

14820 Blythe St. apt #10
Panorama City, CA 91402

My cell: 818-268-4377

From Convention to my place:
Mapquest

My friend is awesome enough to provide housing for NorCal Saturday night and I'm sure he can do the same for you. You can show up at his place after 5:00 pm

9800 Sepulveda Blvd. apt #14
North Hills, CA 91343

Mapquest from Convention to Patricks (friend's house):
Mapquest

Noble-

Smash Ace
Hello I'm Patrick
To all you NorCal
Just quick reminders, Tell this to anyone coming
1. It gets pretty cold in my house so bring blankets.
2. If you want to take a shower in the morning be sure to bring towels.
3. If you are going to take a shower(The hot water does run out and it takes like 20-30 minutes to get hot again) So take turns or be the first.
4. My house does have WiFi so if you have a laptop or whatever it most likely will work. We can also LAN Counter-Strike or DotA (If you play). If you don't have a laptop and need to use a computer or the internet I do own 3 computers and a PS3 so don't hesitate to ask.
5. I don't have a lot of food so bring some cash(Theres a McDonalds and Papa Johns walking distance from my place)
6. I will be home around 5-6, so calling my cell phone before coming will be good so you can see if in fact I am home.
7. I do have some personal business so don't be surprised if I get home around 7-8.
Otherwise see you soon
8.In regards to smash. I have 1 T.V. in the living room and will probably have 1 in the garage that can be hooked up to play.(Yes you would have to play in the garage...Theres a couch in there though and some chairs.) I will probably put another T.V. in the garage as I have to make space for my new one anyways. You can STD if you want in the garage but void from making too much noise.
10. Oh yah, since you probably have a car, you can park in my garage.
I'll post if anything else comes to mind

The King

Smash Ace
Just for confirmation NorCal Caravan, I should be home no later than 7:30pm tonight. I'm already packed so I'll be ready to go almost immediately. Just FYI in case any of you were not informed or not sure.

King Out

Atlus8

Smash Master
I thought NorCal was on their way already . . . guess I'll expect you guys sometime after 11 tonight. Also, can you fit one more person in the caravan? I'm planning on going tomorrow to the expo, plus I can keep in touch with my friend that is housing you guys for Sat. night so he knows what is going on . . .

Zoap

Smash Master
we should be there around 1-2 am assuming we leave at 7:30. Also big thx to Atlus and patrick for housing us. And yes Atlus we should have room if you want to come.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Atlus, in case no-one's called you yet or otherwise informed you, Zoap's vehicle has run into problems and it's delayed the departure from Norcal by a couple hours. I think we'll be lucky to get there by sunrise. Also we're taking 2 cars now.

Top Bottom