• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me stop sucking

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ Don't click that link...

But yeah, Castor is right. More than halfway into your first match, I still saw 0 bairs. Work more on your aerial game, specifically your bair, and learn to space it well. Also, be a little bit more careful with your fsmashs, it's easy to punish.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
^ Don't click that link...

But yeah, Castor is right. More than halfway into your first match, I still saw 0 bairs. Work more on your aerial game, specifically your bair, and learn to space it well. Also, be a little bit more careful with your fsmashs, it's easy to punish.
I saw a couple B-airs maybe you just didnt see them.

Well anyways it wasnt enough B-airs, its like one of wolfs best moves.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I love our Godsend reflector as much as the next guy, but I think you're using it too much. It becomes predictable and you will be punished for it. Also, stop trying to be so offensive. Wolf does have a good offensive game, but you seem to depend on it. I actually now play as a Marth would, bait with b-air until I see an opening and then rack up 50% or so damage and then back off when they recover. Try it out, the style may work for you.

Also, d-smash is our kill move. You already know this, but I can't stress this enough. D-smash is the foundation of which Wolf is built on. Don't spam it. I would advise that the most d-smashes you can use in one match would be three, one for every stock. Sure, f-smash and u-smash are great but they can't kill at low percents like d-smash.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Try to keep a lot of distance when using Wolf, since one of his main advantages is attack distance. Also, mastering Wolf flash spike and wolf flash cancel (short & long) are great. Uair is great for juggling, and bair can be a good kill at high % since it's fast. You can usually double bair if you can get them in the right spot. Blaster as much as possible, especially if it can hit with the claw. And try to hit with reflector, it can lead into combos and stop the opponent from attacking, try Dspecial + dtilt + ssmash or dsmash. dtilt might trip them if you're lucky.

Top Bottom