• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me prove my friend wrong

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
I do assume the "I'm just playing with ya" comment went over your head. Chill out, I missed something, I'll admit it, and you missed that statement. We're equal. The fact that you are overly defensive and a little strange, so to speak, can be agreed upon by pretty much any person...seeing as this is off-topic now, and someone's getting a little petty over it, I'm out. Didn't mean to give you a heart-attack. Lighten up, and I'll see ya around.

Flava Flav

Smash Cadet
wut about a tie, and Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Wilhelmsman u wud get destroyed, me and duff-man play at every single one of kens bi-weeklies, normally being able to beat numerous people there

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ankoku... i was saying retarted so many times, because i was wondering if it would sink into his thick skull. Also "go learn some mindgames" i can see my orginal assumtion of Shai being a ****** goes double for u...
Sorry, I guess I didn't see your priorities correctly. You first need to go get a sense of humor.

Flava Flav

Smash Cadet
hmm really? is that it? or mabey its that ur not funny... one of the 2... probably the second

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm sorry to give you this news Duff-Man!. You friend is a terminal scrub. He cannot recovery from this state of scrubiness and will have to spend his life in eternal scrubnation [as opposed to dam [****] nation].

Give my condolences to the family.

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
what the f*** happened yo flava flav wat ever the hell ur name is u came busting in here insulting people wat happened? who insulted u first? this thread got destroyed lol

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Then your abbreviations are horrible...
First of all, what do you win?
And secondly, who writes WTH anymore, its all about wtf.
And then there's the shiit, it's spelled ****, we DO have imaginations, I think we can fill in the right curse word, unless someone in this thread is under 8 years old.

In the immortal words of Milk Chan...

YOU *******!

:p

E_Ress

Smash Cadet
1) 4/7 ASAP, no excuses made, no crying (like MVPaintballer suggested).
2) This is the internet, grammar doesn't matter. If the majority of people can understand Flav, he's fine. You could understand it too, King, so stop complaining about it.
3) Stop throwing around insults, it doesn't accomplish anything and it only makes all of you look worse.
4) -_-... Can't come up w/anything. EDIT: This topic should now be about the Falco vs. JPuff matchup.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
My friend thinks he is better than me and he has some really dumb reasoning but he wont listen to me so i thought i ask you guys. I main falco, and I can beat all of his characters except when he plays Jigglypuff, because I am bad at playing against Jigglypuff with Falco. I can beat his jigglypuff with about 8 other characters, but he says that since he can beat my Main character that he is better than me. I don't see how this makes sense.
he beat ur main? zomg ur friend is so l33t.... whast that.... he cant beat any of ur other characters.... o... well... um... if ur ever in a serious tournament and u fight him and he picks jiggs... dont pick falco ^_^

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Marth is the closest thing Fox has to a counter...
I've not heard that before. Falco is supposed to beat Fox on every single stage except for FD, where they are supposedly even. This reasoning comes from the fact that Fox can chainthrow falco, and uthrow-usmash for the kill.

Marth gets beaten up by Fox. A lot. I used to think that Marth had an edge, or was 'tied' against Fox. Not so, I've been upthrown upaired so much that I've become pretty much jaded. This is coming from a Marth/Fox main.

Nair combos, waveshine grabs, jab, lightshield edgeguard all **** Marth when you're fox.

Sir, simply let him know that [higher level] smash has a lot to do with counterpicks, and that just because his main happens to be on par [in terms of wins] with your main, it doesn't mean he's better. In fact, if the majority of your characters can beat him, he's at a loss. If he doesn't have any other characters that he can beat you with, then he's the loser there as well. Don't let it bother you. Instead, continuously beat him and a different picture will shape in his head. Trust me =)

KRule

Smash Cadet
WOOT!!... ok so its me Flava Flav this is my new acc, but we played a 4/7 and i beat duff, nice!!

Corigames

Smash Hero
I play Smaus against everyone except Jigglypuff, that's when I pull out Roy. Either way, as long as win, I'm still better.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Because I hate Marth's, so I play Roy. Yes, I know that marth would beat roy hands down, but I can work Roy better than Marth, so I stuck with him. And it is fairly obvious why I would use him agianst a jiggly.

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
Is jiggs his main? If it is, than you can use the same logic and say your better than him since you can beat his main with a character that isn't your main. Although I do think what he is saying is wrong, since you can beat him with 8 other people...

I,m writing on my friends wii and it is hard... so I'm going

guesswho

Smash Cadet
jiggly counters most heavy characters anyway. if u can beat his main with your main , your better. once skill level get to the max for both characters it comes more to counter picking rather than skill. some character have more advantages than others. holla your better

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Your friend is a an *******, plain and simple. People who blow off all logic and then make assumptions piss me off. >:(

If he doesn't really bring it up all that much, who cares. The day you two go to a tourney, you can prove how wrong he is (assuming he's not ignorant enough to ignore tourney results)

If he bring it up all the time, like every conversation or everytime he wins, you need to tell him he needs to stop, and if he doesn't, QUIT PLAYING WITH HIM. It doesn't matter if he's your only opponent, you're not going to have fun if he's constantly getting on your nerves. Do without.

Scar

#HarveyDent
WOOT!!... ok so its me Flava Flav this is my new acc, but we played a 4/7 and i beat duff, nice!!
lol I think it's funny that there's no mention of which characters they played. Since that's at the center of this whole debate anyways.

KRule

Smash Cadet
Problem u ******... he wanted to see so we played a 4/7 and i won 4 and he won 3...

1st: falco vs sheik (he won)
2nd: captain falcon vs samus (he won)
3rd: falco vs jiggs (i won)
4th falco vs sheik (i won)
5th: i forgot (he won)
6th: i forgot (i won)
7th: falco vs sheik (i won)

... ther

Top Bottom