• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me prove my friend wrong

Luma

Smash Lord
i hope u didnt played them all on fd/random stages
counterpicking the right stages can bring the win in a close set

KRule

Smash Cadet
we played double blind random 1st then winner picks char first and loser counterpicks course

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, just because he can beat your Falco with a Jigglypuff doesn't mean anything at all really. To just own his puff just F-smash the pink ball in the face, and spike it then ledge hog, ^^

KRule

Smash Cadet
Omfg Do Ne Of You Read The Other Posts?!!! He Lied On The Opener... I Can Beat His Other Characters Too, Which Is Y I Won The 4/7 U Guys Need To Readddd

Banks

Smash Hero
being better means you win the majority of the games fair and square, doesnt matter what character is being used, it is possible to be bad at one certain matchup.

werty14

Smash Rookie
just use the items that gives you the most help and pick the stage you are most good at;)

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
just only play the other characters against his jigs. If he johns tell him that he sucks because he cant beat your secondary with his main. *slap*
I'm glad SOMEBODY caught that (well, I didn't myself ;))

I think puff's strengths can't really counter the fact that he's light as all heck, so just smack him around, and don't get rested. Pretty much what everyone else has said. But make sure you Lcancel shine when you do aerials so he can't shield grab you. Pretty much use everything you know about Falco and outthink your friend.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
yeah... just play a series with the loser picks stage, then winner picks character, loser picks character...

KRule

Smash Cadet
Is jiggs his main? If it is, than you can use the same logic and say your better than him since you can beat his main with a character that isn't your main. Although I do think what he is saying is wrong, since you can beat him with 8 other people...

I,m writing on my friends wii and it is hard... so I'm going
READ THE ****ING THREAD BEFORE YOU POST

Top Bottom