• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Me Please

[TLT]BloodFalcon

Smash Apprentice
I just see Tapion's Compilation about ike and i see the tap cancel, but this tap is too fast, i dont know how can do that, someone here can help me with this please? =)

Thank you, and sorry for my "bad" english.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I just see Tapion's Compilation about ike and i see the tap cancel, but this tap is too fast, i dont know how can do that, someone here can help me with this please? =)

Thank you, and sorry for my "bad" english.
Umm..... D: I can't understand what you're saying.... Are you trying to talk about the Jab cancel?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I believe that's done by holding the attack button and if you're lucky in which the 2nd attack misses it resets back to the first one and it keeps on repetting until you let go of the attack button for good or you complete the AAA combo.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Hold A.

Seriously. Hold A.

What you see there is Ike hitting with the first jab then missing with the second. Since A is being held, you repeat back to the first jab after the 2nd hit misses, then it repeats the process. Works especially well on Ganon if you position it right, though it is not limited to him.

Edit: Someone always beats me to the punch :/

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hold A.

Seriously. Hold A.

What you see there is Ike hitting with the first jab then missing with the second. Since A is being held, you repeat back to the first jab after the 2nd hit misses, then it repeats the process. Works especially well on Ganon if you position it right, though it is not limited to him.

Edit: Someone always beats me to the punch :/
I've been lucky enough to do this once... xD I did it by accident... Me and my friends were just like "............What!?"

Lol, it's funny... =P

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
aww, c'mon Burrito, I had no intent on "pwning" anybody, I just wanted to help out another fellow ike player.

Top Bottom