• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me fix my lag!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I've been lagging pritty badly online the last couple days and I can't figure out why. I'm using a 100 mb wired connection which is working fine. Is there anyway that my brawl online could be corrupted or something because theres no way my connection is causing the lag?

BTW for people who aren't familiar with online gaming terms:

Lag is where you can see the game skipping frames and moving very slowly, which is my problem not input delay.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Play people who you have better connections with.
The closer the better.

Clever_Sleazoid

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai just deserves to be shot in the ****ing foot for making such sh*tty wifi. I'm sorry, but I played 12 hours of non-stop offline a few days ago, and when you go back to online the game just cannot be played on a level where you actually can pull things off. Don't give me the connection bullsh*t, I can play lagless MK, as well as 360 and PS3 games at my house.

This is basically a vent after a whole day of having super sh*t matches due to Sakurai's inability to make online good. I can tolerate the friend codes, but the lag Sakurai, is unacceptable.

Top Bottom