• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help against lucas

Psyche131

Smash Rookie
Hello, I will get straight to the point.
My friend uses lucas, and i could own him all the time before he learned how to b-stick and zap jump, and know were always neck and neck in games. I always build up the damage and knock him off, but if i go for the spike he just zap jumps and flies across the stage, and if i try to jedge guard, he can zap jump and throw pk fires at me, and then pk thunder2 right into me. When i try and use bananas, he stays back and spams pk fire. He is so annoying with his yelow hair, all i want to do i hit him in the face, but i cant. He takes my bananas, has annoying projectiles, rediculous recovery and takes my bananas, HE TAKES MY BANANAS.
Please, someone help me kick this little punk in the face.

enemyoftime

Smash Rookie
I had this Problem too. THe key is to block and Dodge A LOT!! Everytime he uses PK Fire Block and everytime he uses the Zap Jump...Dodge. Keep using the bananas tho u have the right Idea.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
The key to win with Diddy against Lucas is to powershield/dodge his projectiles and to combo him like crazy with your bananas. Trust me, it makes it REALLY hard for Lucas to get a hit in at all.

Also if you see Lucas about to use his PKT2 to recover not too far of the level, its a free spike if you're quick enough; I've learned this the hard way many times.

Hope I helped

-Affinity

IDK

Smash Lord
remember a few things. he needs his second jump to zap jump so go kill him if you know he already used it. also if you have the skill remember that his recovery is gimpable. just throw your banana at the blue ball of electricity and he WILL die. then you can put gum in his annoying yellow hair and laugh. also combo him all day. if he PK2s you just place dodge then fsmash.

:p own.

Top Bottom