• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hell's Kitchen

mzink*

Smash Ace
Anyone here following the new Hell's Kitchen season? Gordon Ramsay is bad***, I love that show so much. I'm hopin Louross wins it but I duno, he hasn't been so hot the last couple episodes. Petrozza has definitely come a long way from the "hen in a pumpkin days". I think Christina has gotten alot more crap from people than she deserves, she'd be a cool win too. Jen...wow Jen...shes got some serious pride and attitude but she is funny sometimes, I love her wild reactions lol. Anytime I am watchin this show I HAVE to be eating something. The food just looks so freakin good. Thoughts?

"IT'S RAAAW YOU F***ING DONKEY!!!"

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
first off, this belongs in Media Metropolis.
second, Gordon Ramsey is freaking awesome.

bored

Smash Ace
I've watched this show since season 1, and I must say this season is the most boring season ever.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Gordon Ramsey's kid goes to my school, and I must say you can definantly see a resemblance between him and his father personalitywise. Whether that's a good or bad thing is for you to decide. :psycho:

mzink*

Smash Ace
Ah sorry, I don't think I can move it can I? Or does a mod have to do it? I figured talk about anything meant talk about anything. Didn't see Media Metropolis

bored

Smash Ace
Don't worry, there is a reason why the Media Metropolis is near the bottom of the page. Its one of the least important and most overlooked rooms on SWF.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I love this show! I want to go to his restaurant in manhattan so bad since it's easy to get to by car but it's so **** expensive :( "Did I hurt you?" No, Chef" "GOOD! SUE ME!" rofl

Fudd Lee

Smash Rookie
Ooh! I love that show! I also hope Louross win , same with Christina.

Freaking hilarious though XD. The first few episodes were the best.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm with F8al. It's basically Jamie Oliver who's had a sharp stick shoved up his butt.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I love the show for one, its interesting seeing how each chef deals with the pressure Gordon puts on them, although his methods are rough its not really unexpected someone who's accomplished what he has in the dining world and previous winners have said it helped prepare them for dealing with the pressure they currently have to endure at time.

I'm going with Bobby for winning this season, 5 star general is too good.

mzink*

Smash Ace
He's not really trying to be mean to them, he just has to force them to evolve into acceptable chefs in a very short time period so he does what he must to keep them moving like they have a fire under their ***. It's like the military, they put all that pressure on you to build you up and make you better.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I honestly prefer his Kitchen Nightmares show, over Hells Kitchen, but I do still enjoy watching it to an extent. : D Gordon Ramsey is bad *** though :] <3

mzink*

Smash Ace
Ah yea I agree Kitchen Nightmares is more enjoyable for me but I still love HK. I heard what happened on the last episode *sniff* but I haven't watched it yet. I'll watch it when it's posted on youtube. Sounded like a very interesting one.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I watch every now and again; I must admit that even though he chews every one out so much he's one hell of a chef :)

Top Bottom