• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, How Are You? =^^=

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Azen Zagenite

1a. What color choice do you use?
Whatever color corresponds to the controller slot, lolz.

2. Since when have you been playing Lucario?
Since Japanese Brawl came out!

2a. Be brief: How come?
Was my favorite Pokemon when D/P came out, and when I first saw Lucario confirmed in the dojo I was like he will be my main! Luckily he felt similar to melee Marth so it was like a perfect match, lolz.

3. Be honest; on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being scrub and 10 being people forfeit the match against you in tournaments because they know Lucario is too good for them, where are you?
I don't really like rating myself, I'm just pretty good lolz.

4. Where do your friends (if you have them) rate you on that same scale, whether they're joking or not?
Prolly 9-10, but they're about as good as me too.

5. What's your ONE favorite thing about Lucario?
Forward Smash!

6. Do you use any of the "techniques" that the boards have found? If so, which ones and how often do they work when you put the command in successfully?
I haven't really read about weird techniques or do any complicated techniques. I get bored looking at smash debates/guides, lolll.

7. Which of them do you have trouble with but you feel would be really useful to your game, could you just get the application or command down right?
I heard about B-sticking or something, sounds fun to use.

8. Do you or do you plan to go to tournaments as a proud Lucario Main?
Been using Lucario most of the time in tournies!

9. What aspect(s) of Lucario do you have trouble with?
I need to do more ftilt/dtilt, lolll.

10. What do your friends say that you need to work on?
They want me to pick top tiers, but I'm not that good with them!

11. Have you watched Inner Fire?
Haven't seen any, lolz.

12. Anything that you would like to add or think that the boards should look at about Lucario.
More random off-topic posting!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yay, I gold star this thread for staying on topic, when it could have been sooooo easily derailed.

Its a colab of the Carios!
-t2

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Vos, kinda lame as it is my last name but is is short and easy to enter on a new Wii

Usually white, but the non default blue is looking more and more attractive

Started as him

switched to Zelda for a while, came back when i realized a awesome he is

3. Be honest; on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being scrub and 10 being people forfeit the match against you in tournaments because they know Lucario is too good for them, where are you?
6-7 range. I can hold my own against most people, need to checkout larger tourneys to see how i do

4. Where do your friends (if you have them) rate you on that same scale, whether they're joking or not?
7-7.5

AURA!

6. Do you use any of the "techniques" that the boards have found? If so, which ones and how often do they work when you put the command in successfully?
Fair -> Dair

7. Which of them do you have trouble with but you feel would be really useful to your game, could you just get the application or command down right?
off stage the Fair-> Fair, jump, Fair, Nair
I can never seem to pull that off correctly

I do

for some reason I have problems getting back on the stage from the ledge with some people. I drop and Nair, Uair but they sometimes wreck me

Spacing and more effective use of smashes

most

12. Anything that you would like to add or think that the boards should look at about Lucario.
Collecting some money to ship Tallen a shirt

hough123

Smash Ace
1. idk
1a. Normal or Green
2. Since I got him in Pokemon Diamond
2a. Cuz
3. 5-7 :(
4. 10, he HATES it when I use Luc
5. Everything
6. I EA, RDT, CG, and most likely more, they usually work.
7. Rapid Dair ISJR
8. Bleeps yea
9. Force Palm Flame >.<
10. I always beat my friend, he doesn't tell me in hopes that it will make me bad >.<
11. Again, blees yea
12. idk

hough123

Smash Ace

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!

I ARE FLAMEY :U *FlameWaveK. don't forget the period!! & flamewavek makes me sad ;_;*

The Default Lucario one. I Wish he had accessories like the other pokes ;_; LIEK A PARTY HAT!

1st day when I unlocked him.*2 days if you don't count a day being 24 hours since I bought it*

I liked him the minute I saw his silhouette in that one pokemon opening.

3. Be honest; on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being scrub and 10 being people forfeit the match
against you in tournaments because they know Lucario is too good for them, where are you?

7.7/10. I'm not THAT good. but I'm decent :3 I still have a ways to go

10/10 due to me gimping his scrubby fawks to oblivion :U.
the logical ones that play smash 8/10 .-.

....Fire.... Bloo fire 8D

yes. I can perform most of them.... except that one ledge thing when you aim for the
top of the edge with ES <.< Hard as Fvck. I also lost my chaingrabbing feel DX

...........I need to re-learn chaingrabs..... ;_;..I dunno... Fair chaining better? I seem
to fail at it most of the time.... and edgeguarding in general ;_; *I keep thinking I'll die... STUPID ME D=<*

YEASH. but Also kirb so I can take down woofie easier :U *I suck VS him... speically those who implement wall of wolf into their game T.T*

Gimping. I can't edgeguard for crap ;_;. need to re-learn FP chains too.

edgeguarding .-. . there too afraid of saying CGs xD *has killed them with them A LOT*

The minute I saw it on Youtube.

..................... uh pie 8D? and to the 2nd part...... not Really.... uhm.....something to make
crawl even more useful? *tis already. Falco's SH Dbl lasers dun hit ^.^*

BTW I lost to a TL in a tourney... semi-finals..... placed 3rd outta 32 people *neighborhood tourney tho, like only 8 really good people* this is what I feel like doing now:

for those that require a close-up:

something tells me this post will be GYNOURMOUS!! :U meh not-so much
lol@Flame
10lolz

Trela

Smash Lord
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Trela. Found this website and said "WOW".

Default and Red. Only use Red in tight situations 0_0

Well, when I found out Mewtwo left, I didn't really want to get the game anymore. But when I found out Lucario was in, I said, "Meh, what the heck; i'll try him." LOVED HIM.

Since I used to main Mewtwo, he felt like I was playing a "Mini-Mewtwo".

Hmm..I'd say 5. I think I suk. I've never been to a Tournament before. Haven't fought that many "easy" people.

They rate me 10. Dunno really why, but I can prove em' wrong =I

He's small.

Jeepy's backwards DT and Edge Tricks ^^ thanks dude!

Lucario's Infinite Jump thing. Just cant seem to do it =(

Thats my Main Goal. More like a dream.

Probably his FPalms and DT. Not good at timing DT.

Nothing. They aren't "Advanced Players".

Since I already knew everything about Lucario, I thought it wasn't necessary to watch them. Boy, was I dumb.

Use mindgames; they work all the time =P.

By the way: You wanna Brawl Milln?

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Name's Fizzle.

I love the purp. Don't we all?

Once I heard about the death grab on Ness I fell back to Lucario, my secondary. Luc's my main now.

He plays like a mix between Melee Marth and Mewtwo, who were my two mains. Oh, and I love outranging most of the cast.

6-7ish

8-9ish

Fsmash. BAARROOO! lol

Turn-around sphere is too hotz.

Maybe ISJR, but nobody's good enough with it to use it in a match.

Already do, except I've resorted to using Meta a couple times. I'm going full-on Luc next time.

Killing at 0%, grab range, not being able to 3 stock people easily.

Knowing when to wall cling. So many times I'll be like, "Aha, I'll get to the ledge before you, *****." And then I get owned.

Yes'm. Milln's a cool cat.

Team strategies. I know Lucario is meant to be more of a support character in teams, but what exactly should I be doing?

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
PASS.

Default/Purpley.

Since I unlocked him. (:

He was awesome in Pokemon, even more awesome in brawl.

3. Be honest; on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being scrub and 10 being people forfeit the match
against you in tournaments because they know Lucario is too good for them, where are you?

Like.. a 6 or a 7

Probably a 6.5

Blue Fire. (: (Aura Boost)

Following F-air with a N-air or D-air, A-A-FP, A-A-Grab, other stuff like that. (Basic)

Extreme-Hog. ):

Of course. Eventually...

Spacing properly, applying grabs.

Ground game.

Who hasn't? :o (yes)

No idea. :]

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
1. who dis!?!?!?!?
My gamertag is Bladewing and my name is Vipin

I like the black and white but i'm too lazy to change the color so...I guess...default.

A little after my friend unlocked it in Brawl. I did change after a while but then I went back to it:chuckle:

Used to be a big fan of pokemon. When i stopped playing lucario i played pikachu but as I said I went back to Lucario

With Lucario? Pretty decent but honestly not all that great. I would give my self a six. I did well in my last tournament but unlike my snake I lost a couple matches with Lucario.

My friends would probably give me a 10 just because they think I'm like a brawl prodigy or something even though I'm not.

I love everything about Lucario but my favorite has to be the aura buff.

A-A-FP SHFair->Dair or Nair FP Chain thats really it.

If I could...A-A-grab but thats only because I forget to do it when I have the chance

Yes. Even more proud as a Lucario main then a snake main. (especially since I picked lucario before he was popular and I picked snake because he was popular)

The wallclinging aspect. When I try to wall cling I fail. When I try not to I wall cling by accident.

My friends think I'm too good. One of my friends did say that I get nervous under pressure. (I do sort of agree with that)

Yes. Since the very second I heard it existed (or was it when I found it on youtube by accident? can't remember)

Anything that you would like to add or think that the boards should look at about Lucario.

Lucario isn't a pick up and kick *** character like marth or metaknight. He takes time to get good with. Thats partly why I like him. Also I just want to add that I think wall clinging is pretty useless and highly situtional.

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
1. Kitty formerly the king of hearts
1a. Red
2. most likely by april 2008 woot woot!
2a. Be brief: Well sonic wasnt working out and link hit the pits and I had lucario sort of as a fun character...after winning a tournement with lucario and everyone asuming He was my main I plesently accepted and now like setting people on fire by touching them ^^
3. 7-8 A lot of people hate my lucario :( could be fear but eh.
4. my friends would rate me in the 9-10 while my friend in the competive scene would agree with the 7-8.
5. the godly charched aura ball! just the size of donkey kong!
6. jeepy sol galloping worked and extreem stop works well when I need to get away or towards my oponent... also infi tans inner fire vids.
7.I dont like wave bouncing maybe the jab cancel combo into tilts...brawls physics still trick me there.
8. yep
9. true proper spacing I guess
10. Not to show off and be flashy and not hold back.
11. Have you watched Inner Fire? danm stright lol
12. Lucario is already to good I dono how he can get any better.

Pentaoku

Smash Apprentice
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Pentao.

Pure blue, but I'm fine with any of the colors.

Unlocking him was pretty much my first priority, which is why I did Intense Classic on the first day of Brawl so I could do all the Break the Targets. So basically, since March 9th.

Because he was my first battle competant shiny in D/P, and he became one of my lucky leads for battles.

Somewhere around 7.6 or so. I've got complaints and praise before, but not so many complaints they would outright refuse to play me because of Lucario.

They don't give me a number.

Up air or back air... up air or back air... I'll go with back air.

I've started to try extremeshifting. It's been pretty useful against edge hoggers since they can't punish my landing lag as badly, since the shift gives me a bit more horizontal distance.

Probably extremehogging. I can do it fine during practice, but in an actual match I'm too afraid of mistiming it that I don't do it very often.

*cough*

It's not so much problems I have with Lucario than my play style, though I have trouble using f-tilt (I actually use down tilt, ha...ha...ha...). If I get used to fighting people who aren't that good I start getting habits of predicting them, even though better players don't do it. Thus I end up treating a higher level player like a lower level player and then getting owned. I get nervous in close matches which makes extreme speeding harder than it really is.

They don't criticize or know how to criticize.

Since you started making them. Waited each week for the next one. It'd be nice if you had a better recorder though... but uh, that's of course your choice and not mine.

Always remember to have fun.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
WE LOVE YOU TOO MILLN! <3

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Trapt!!!

Default, sometimes panda or blue-green lucario.

Since the second after I freakin unlocked him the night Brawl came out.

Because I had wanted him to make the roster since like ever. And he did. And I partied that fateful day he got leaked.

I honestly have yet to play in a tournament. I plan on it soon. Since I haven't been in one I'm probably a 3 even though I have improved so much in the past couple months.

Umm...I've never asked them, and again I have yet to play in a tournament.

AURA! What else?

I use the jab>jab>force palm combo, and probly a lot more I can't remember.

EDIT: Jab cancel. Can't do it. I also need to work on his WoP. There are probly lots more I can't think of right now.

DO I??? HELL YEAH!

PRobly one of the only things is the startup or ending lag in his smashes. I'm workin on it.

Sometimes I whiff force palms, dodge roll too much, d-air too much. Again, I'm workin on it :)

Yes. Good stuff. Everyone should.

No one seems to agree with me on this. But its true. Lucario is the Roman God of Aura.

Awesome thread Milln.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Hiiii Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!

This is a topic.

Made out of LOVE.

For you all.

<3
1) havemybabies
2) havmymabies
3) Have My Babies
4) Have my babies?
5) My babies, please?
6) HAVE MY BABIES!
7) havemybabies
8) havemybabies
9) havemybabies
10) havemybabies
11) havemybabies
12) My babies. Have them.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I didn't realize you went Lucario main over Olimar, Rapid_Assassin. Good stuff. =P
Yeah, it happened randomly about a month ago... Ask anyone in my region who knows me, but not well, and it seems like a random change to them. :p

Baky

Smash Journeyman
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Baky =D

Blue on Blue

Day 1 of North American release

I saw the Forte vs Light videos and realized that was the character I wanted to play.

Not sure. 7

7 probably

f-smash

A, A, Forcepalm

A, A, Grab...all I can think of

Actually no. I've been using other character because they have better matchups.

Recovery. At launch it was easy. Now that people have gotten good, its become a *****.

Nothing

Negative

Lucario r cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
1) havemybabies
2) havmymabies
3) Have My Babies
4) Have my babies?
5) My babies, please?
6) HAVE MY BABIES!
7) havemybabies
8) havemybabies
9) havemybabies
10) havemybabies
11) havemybabies
LOL OMG I just laughed so hard.

Milln for Pres. :colorful:

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
1. G-Beast
1a. the orignial Lucario colors
2. since SSBB came out in north america, since day 1
2a. I just like him alot, hes my 3rd favorite pokemon.
3. locally, mostly 9, there are some people here that are decent, but none are on SWF
4. being serious, all of my irl friends request i dont use Lucario when i play smash with them.
5. Aura Sphere
6. CGs work very well for me, but i have a hard time working the other ones since wifi ruins my game almost completely, and my irl friends are too rolly olly polly for me to try anything.
7.basically all except CG, i really just have to outplay most people and rely on punishing for wifi, or wait for irl brawls for people to make dumb mistakes. extremestop i fail at
8. yes as often as i can
9. i know his mechanics and stuff, but extremestop gets to me, and i have a bad habit of getting punished.
10. they think i play Lucario too much, but i personally know i need to work on ATs and such
11. Have you watched Inner Fire? yes
12. so far, im still learning things

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!

Zen

Ever since I learned "Lucario" is Japanese for "Freaking Ninja"

"Freaking Ninja"

9 or 10, seriously, I go to tournaments and whenever I'm up against them 9 times out of 10 I hear, "Aww ****, IT'S YOU!" lol

10 :D

The fact that A --> A --> FP --> Fair --> Nair --> A --> A --> FP almost always makes the person say, "WTF, you can do that?! That's so friggin' gay!" or "This is so friggin' gay, I quit this game forever!"

6. Do you use any of the "techniques" that the boards have found? If so, which ones and how often do
they work when you put the command in successfully?

Extremehogging occasionally and the CC jabs

The ability to release a smelly fart in real life. Embarassing moment? or greatest mind game EVAR!

Win MOAR tournaments

His weight, power, combos... they are too gewd and I get carried away with the awesome sometimes.

My jokes (so a baby seal walks into a club...) XD

Only because you voice makes me sleepy at night and I dream, I dream :o

We should kill everyone who says Azen is just being Azen.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
9 or 10, seriously, I go to tournaments and whenever I'm up against them 9 times out of 10 I hear, "Aww ****, IT'S YOU!" lol
Lol nice. That is my goal in life now.

The fact that A --> A --> FP --> Fair --> Nair --> A --> A --> FP almost always makes the person say, "WTF, you can do that?! That's so friggin' gay!" or "This is so friggin' gay, I quit this game forever!"
OMG CAN I SIG THIS PLEASE?? :laugh:

We should kill everyone who says Azen is just being Azen.
Agreed. Haha.

Anyways seriously can I sig that? That was just too good. You rock lol.

dr00

Smash Apprentice
your sig's going to be massive.

i think zero_gamer is starting on his way to being the most-sigged member of lucario boards lol

ChaoticChaos

Smash Cadet
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
1. Chaoticchaos (known as Terribletomato sometimes)
1a. Blue (I always use that color xD)
2. I've been playing Lucario most of the time ever since I unlocked him in Brawl. I was ecstatic to hear that he was in Brawl, so I decided to try him out, and eventually, I mained him.
2a. Because I liek pogeyman
3. I'm probably around a 7 or 8. Unfortunately, I don't go to any local Brawl tournys in my area, so I'm restricted in that situation, and I pretty much have no choice but to play god awful online Brawl D: Just recently, I won second place in an online tourny, and believe it or not, it was my first online tourny. xD
4. They know that I'm a Luca player, and they despise my Luca. That's what they get saying that Luca sucks, especially when they were KO'ed by AS.
5. The unique dual type he has. Steel + Fighting = win in my book (of course, that's in the Poke'mon games). Also, his fighting style in Brawl impressed me entirely.
6. I use several, thanks to this awesome board. ATs such as Jab-Jab-FP of course, Jab-Jab-grab, Jab-Jab-FP-SHFair-SHNair-FP. I've been also using Jab-Jab-Dtilt for some reason, mainly for an aerial setup. I don't know why...but I've been doing it lately =P. Anyway, there's plenty of more ATs that I use, but I'm just too lazy to list them all.
7. I really would like to apply SJR with my Lucario, or at least see some application of it. Problem is...it's too darn hard to master. I should also apply ExtremeStop2 as well, mainly for mindgaemz O:
8. Definitely
9. the long startup time for ExtremeSpeed. Jeebus, MKs and of the sort are usually over me at that point.
10. They need to beat my Lucario many times to critique it, and even if they did, most of the matches we play, are held online, which limits one's full potential.
11. Yes, favorited them all, helped out a lot, Milln rocks, you get the picture.
12. .....I need to play at a local tourny....because online play sawks. <.<;

kppl_aj

Smash Rookie
6. THEN IT IS NOT ESTREMEHOG ;______;
7. k
*stares blankly and pretends to understand what you mean*

edit: OH! *writes that down*
9. iawtc.
10. lawlening. i'll make her post in this thread tomorrow :b
10. oh hai! :]]

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, how to make this unique like all the others......Do it normally?

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
JDGreat, or JDG over Wifi (BTW T2? Sorry bout FSmashing you with Marth off the screen that one time in Team Battle. :D)

Mainly default, or Green

Since I unlocked him in SSE. Great Maze has never been so easy with a team of Marth, Lucario, Ike and Snake. (Last two are my bro's BTW)

Aura ability mostly. That and the fact that Aurasphere can actually KO, unlike SOME projectiles (glares at Fox's laser)

Compared to everyone here? About a 1, 2 on a good day.

My mate refuses to play me if I'm Lucky... Then I pick Marth :p

DAIR!

FPCG. Really useful against my bro's Snake (which he has finally stopped using! *dances for joy*)

The Extreme Stuff. Doing it with just a Wiimote is hard...

And be brutally ***** and sabotage Lucky's rep? Nope.

Wall Cling. Doesn't help my bro always picks FD ¬_¬

They don't. They refuse to play my Lucky.

The first one. Haven't got round to the others yet.

12. Anything that you would like to add or think that the boards should look at about Lucario
The fact that Lucky got moved up to Very High Tier recently?

Nah j/ks, seriously though I saw a frame data topic a while back. Was wondering where it disappeared to.

Equus

Smash Cadet
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
DIS EQUUS, FOO!

Green or red; depends on my mood.

'Bout a week before I went on vacation

'Cause he's the only one besides Kirby that feels right for me to play. That and he helps me learn how to space (I'm a n00b) XD

3; I'm good enough to beat all the scrubs, but I get thrashed by everybody else

Don't know. Most of my friends don't know that I play brawl. And those who do know don't play. XD

One word: Aerials.

Only Reverse Double Team, but I'm still learning all of them.

Aura Charge; Every time I accidentally pulled it off, it worked wonders. If only I could hit the dang guy with it. >_<

I've never been to a tournament, but if I ever get the skill/chance, then probably yes.

I still don't have full control of Extremespeed. T-T

[See Question 4]

Yepperz. They're really helping.

Not at the moment.

Adapt

Smash Lord
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
I is Adapt.
Default if I'm lazy, Green if not
Since like the second day (once I got 100 KOs)
He's really cool, and has good aerials/range which I like. Excellent roll too. He's not my main because I'm just not as good with him as other characters, but he's fun to play
With Lucario? - 4-5 (With Zamus 6)
With Lucario? 6-7
Aura
Jab>Jab>Forcepalm and RDT mainly. I guess you could say Extreme cling if that counts They are great imo
Nothing comes to mind, but I'm sure there is... I'm not sure I know all of Luc's techniques
Nope, I don't go to tourneys, and Luc is more like a secondary anyway. I wish there were some tourneys where I live though
Spacing I guess... I get punished for using laggy moves more than I should
Not being stupid and rolling into attacks... It's a bad habit of mine that I need to fix if I want to get any better
Most of them I think... How many are there now?
I'd like to add that the Lucario boards are full of win. Always an entertaining read

kppl_aj

Smash Rookie
yay! :]]

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
alicia
i like green
since never
idk. luigi is betters
2 w/ lucaremo
he's a pokemans
aura sphere or wahteva. works when they just stand there.
all of them
weegee main
all
everything
noe
12. Anything that you would like to add or think that the boards should look at about Lucario?
:laugh:

Milln

Smash Champion
I'll do mine tomorrow or the day after.

To take it a little bit more seriously...

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
I'm a vacuum cleaner merchant =_=
1. What?

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!

Emmy

Anything would be useful, assuming that I don't mess it up.

I'm at a tournament at least every week, and I play online tournaments too. I've been going Lucario straight through except for gimmick tournaments (such as random character), or the very rare occasion I feel that I might do better with someone else.

No.

1. Hiiiiiiii Emmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
7. Try some stuff. =o Look aaaat.... hm...ISJR.
8. Good work.
11. Wtf. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158132

1. My name is Sir Samuelson...friends call me Sam. If you don't main Lucario then **** you!!!
6. i use Fair>AS whenever i can and AA>FP. Ive gained a lot of information from the boards.
1. For reals.
6. Fair Aura Sphere is hot. =oooo

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Azen Zagenite

I haven't really read about weird techniques or do any complicated techniques. I get bored looking at smash debates/guides, lolll.

They want me to pick top tiers, but I'm not that good with them!

Haven't seen any, lolz.

1.Haysup Azen.
6. They're neat. Stop hatin'.
10. Neither am I. T-T
11. WTF. LAKGJKALGJ EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158132

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Vos, kinda lame as it is my last name but is is short and easy to enter on a new Wii

Fair -> Dair

for some reason I have problems getting back on the stage from the ledge with some people. I drop and Nair, Uair but they sometimes wreck me

most

Collecting some money to ship Tallen a shirt
1. Howdy Vos.
6. That's not a technique. That's ruining their day. =D
9. Don't nair. O,o Try ESpeeding early onto the stage.
11. Watch the rest, imo.
12. This is a good idea. *stamped*

1. idk
10. I always beat my friend, he doesn't tell me in hopes that it will make me bad >.<
11. Again, blees yea
12. idk
1. >,> You don't know who you is.
10. SOUNDS LIKE A SCRUB IMOIMOIMOIMO
11. =D <3
12. wut

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Trela. Found this website and said "WOW".
Lucario's Infinite Jump thing. Just cant seem to do it =(

Thats my Main Goal. More like a dream.

Probably his FPalms and DT. Not good at timing DT.

Since I already knew everything about Lucario, I thought it wasn't necessary to watch them. Boy, was I dumb.
1. Sup Trelaaa
7. Lemme know if you find a use for it. =o
8. Listen to encouraging music. Like Rocky's theme... or You're The Best Around
9. Don't concern yourself with DTeam too much. Get dem Force Palm Grabz!
11. and this is why everyone should watch it. <3

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Name's Fizzle.

Turn-around sphere is too hotz.

Knowing when to wall cling. So many times I'll be like, "Aha, I'll get to the ledge before you, *****." And then I get owned.

12. Anything that you would like to add or think that the boards should look at about Lucario.[/B]
Team strategies. I know Lucario is meant to be more of a support character in teams, but what exactly should I be doing?
1. Yo Fizzy.
6. Oh gawd yes it are.
10. When you learn Extreme Speed you can do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtM-nr5lipw 0:42 to 0:45
12. You should be PWNING THEIR SAUCE.

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
PASS.

Extreme-Hog. ):
1. HI PASS....PORT.
7. PRACTICE IT. LEARN HOW YOU DIE. THEN LEARN HOW YOU LIVE.

1. who dis!?!?!?!?
My gamertag is Bladewing and my name is Vipin

If I could...A-A-grab but thats only because I forget to do it when I have the chance

The wallclinging aspect. When I try to wall cling I fail. When I try not to I wall cling by accident.
1. Word up BladeVip.
7. =o It's fun. slap 'em around, then judo toss.
9. Like i've told others. Set aside an afternoon and do nothing but.

1. Kitty formerly the king of hearts
9. true proper spacing I guess
10. Not to show off and be flashy and not hold back.
1. D'aw izh a kitteeeeeen
9. Watch some vidayohs. =OOO
10. But being flashy is how you get fans!

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Pentao.

1. PENTAOKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WE LOVE YOU TOO MILLN! <3

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Trapt!!!

EDIT: Jab cancel. Can't do it. I also need to work on his WoP. There are probly lots more I can't think of right now.

1. You know, there's a Ps2 game by the same name.
7. Watch dis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_lJn1f0Egw

1) havemybabies
2) havmymabies
3) Have My Babies
4) Have my babies?
5) My babies, please?
6) HAVE MY BABIES!
7) havemybabies
8) havemybabies
9) havemybabies
10) havemybabies
11) havemybabies
1-12. LP4's a cool guy. We should hang out and chill.

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
Baky =D

Actually no. I've been using other character because they have better matchups.

Recovery. At launch it was easy. Now that people have gotten good, its become a *****.

Negative
0. Come visit me so you can get beasted. >O
1. Baky Sups
8. Traitor. Banninated.
9. So switch it up!
11. You're killin' me, smalls. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158132

1. G-Beast
10. they think i play Lucario too much, but i personally know i need to work on ATs and such
11. Have you watched Inner Fire? yes
1. Hay Gee Bees
10. You cann't play Lucario too much.
11. Gud.

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!

Zen

Ever since I learned "Lucario" is Japanese for "Freaking Ninja"

Only because you voice makes me sleepy at night and I dream, I dream :o
1. Zen has three letters in it.
2. Bahahahahha XD
11. =o.... Neat.

1. Chaoticchaos (known as Terribletomato sometimes)
4. They know that I'm a Luca player, and they despise my Luca. That's what they get saying that Luca sucks, especially when they were KO'ed by AS.
9. the long startup time for ExtremeSpeed. Jeebus, MKs and of the sort are usually over me at that point.
1. Howdy CC. =O CROUCH CANCEL.
4. Aura Sphere is too good for everyone.
9. So do it earlier. =o

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
JDGreat, or JDG over Wifi

The Extreme Stuff. Doing it with just a Wiimote is hard...

Wall Cling. Doesn't help my bro always picks FD ¬_¬

The first one. Haven't got round to the others yet.
1. HAYYYY JAYDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
7. Yeah... Wiimote Dpad offers a lot less control... hmm..
9. You can cling on teh FD.
11. WATCH IT MOAR

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
DIS EQUUS, FOO!

Aura Charge; Every time I accidentally pulled it off, it worked wonders. If only I could hit the dang guy with it. >_<

Yepperz. They're really helping.
1. WUT. WUT... WUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
7. I like you more than everyone else. (>,>.... Kiddingdon'thurtmeiloveeveryoneequally)
11. Good to know. =3 You're welcome.

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
I is Adapt.
Most of them I think... How many are there now?
I'd like to add that the Lucario boards are full of win. Always an entertaining read

1. Yoz0r Adaptation.
11. There are 10. Collect the whole set!
12. =D

1. WHO DIS?!?!?!
alicia
Y halo thar. =o wanna hang out lalwalwlawlalwalwlalwlawlalwlawlalwalwlawlawlawl

dr00

Smash Apprentice

i like green
since never
2 w/ lucaremo
he's a pokemans
aura sphere or wahteva. works when they just stand there.
12. Anything that you would like to add or think that the boards should look at about Lucario?
:laugh:
lawl times 329087413

1-12. LP4's a cool guy. We should hang out and chill.
i hear he doesn't afraid of anything.

Y halo thar. =o wanna hang out lalwalwlawlalwalwlalwlawlalwlawlalwalwlawlawlawl
lawl

stoic fox

Smash Rookie
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!

Nobody

Red sometimes default or white

Since i unlocked him, the day after the game came out here

Because he has everything

Fsmash

Extremehog and revers DT

ISJR and pseudo-sticking

Sometime yes but with the way i have things set that won't happen for awhile

Knowing what taunts to use when

They don't give me advice

A few of them i'll get to the rest sometime soon

From what i've seen it's doing great on everything so no

LucarioFtw

Smash Rookie
1. WHO DIS?!?!?!

Me is Luc'yFtw, cuz Luc'y is ftw.. :O(I'm a lurker too :O)

Default or White/Black

For a couple months.

I played him for the first time when I got him from a random against my friends TL main. Beat him 3-0 stocks. 'Nuff said.

3. Be honest; on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being scrub and 10 being people forfeit the match against you in tournaments because they know
Lucario is too good for them, where are you?

Umm.. I'm like a 2-4, I'm pretty scrubby, but I play pretty well sometimes. Definitely not even close to some of the people on these boards...

8. Not because I'm that good, but because I'm good enough that they are all horrible against Lucario's playstyle.

Uptaunt. Dur. (Other than that, his ability to adapt to many situations.)

Aura Charge, SH Combos, RDT. Sometimes I have trouble SHing, but usually I'm pretty good with it. Love jumping off the edge to gimp too :p.

Extremespeed Techs. I play with Wii/Nunchuck(feel free to flame:chuckle:), so C-stick techs aren't happening here. Also, I sometimes curve completely wrong, going to the side instead of up :dizzy:

Not any time soon. My parents wouldn't really want to drive me somewhere to play a video game :ohwell:

Grabbing and my ground game.

My friends don't really help me, they think I'm good enough already :(

Yes.. You is cool Milln :bee:

Not really, I usually just lurk around absorbing the discussion.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
since this thread is proper for it, i have to thank Milln for his guide and inner fire videos, i would not be were i am today without them. kudos to you Milln

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I ditto what Gee Bee says.
And to up that, I gold star this thread. Its about time that a Bio of the people, (new and old), was brought around.

And im happy to see that the newer ppl are saying that there isnt much needed to the board, meaning we are doing something right. (I Still think we need more splash attack).

-t2

Top Bottom