• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hella Norcal 2007 Awards(we are too good so we get an S)

Zoap

Smash Master
2007 was pretty good year for Norcal with a lot of good tourneys.

This time, instead of voting for just one person, vote for three person instead. 1st person get 3pts, 2nd get 2pts, and 3rd get 1pt. I'll tally it up when I realize no one is going to vote any more. If you don't want to show other people what you voted then just pm me instead.

If you vote on something stupid, then I'll won't count it so yeah. Let's vote!

Best Combo Skills
Smasher with the Best Recovery
Smasher with the most Mind-Games
Most Technical Skill
Best Edge Guarding Smasher
Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play)
Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters)
Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team)
Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win)
Most Traveled Smasher
Most Unpredictable Smasher
Worst Smasher
Best Female Smasher
Best Smasher Name
Best Sweet spot
Best Team Name
Best Crew
Best Trash Talker
Best Tournament
Gayest Smashers
Most Johns
Funniest Smasher
Friendliest Smasher
Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters)
Most Improved Smasher
Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2008)
Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened)
Best Overall Smasher

Best Moment
Best Comeback Performance

also if you feel that there should be another voting category then tell me, and maybe I might add it in too =)

p.s. the voting category is taken from mlg pro's choice award.

p.p.s. this was obviously stolen from socal lol

Zoap

Smash Master
Best Combo Skills: Silent Spectre, Zhu, Tang
Smasher with the Best Recovery: King, Silentspectre, Tang
Smasher with the most Mind-Games: Zoap, Frotaz, Silentspectre
Most Technical Skill: Lunin, Zhu, Falcomist
Best Edge Guarding Smasher: King, Silentspectre, Frotaz
Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play) Germ, Snap, Simna
Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters) Zoap, Frotaz, Bob$
Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team)Isai, King, Snap
Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win) Lunin, Silentspectre, Zhu
Most Traveled Smasher Sheridan, Zoap, SideFx
Most Unpredictable Smasher Frotaz, Kizzo, Lunin(he just throws moves out)
Worst Smasher: Iceninja(he johns alot), Zoap(he has no techskill), Sheridan(he has slightly more techskill than Zoap)
Best Female Smasher Yen, Vanessa, Mari
Best Smasher Name Zoap, Tang, Silentspectre
Best Sweet spot Silentspectre, Zhu, Falcomist
Best Team Name O snap dont drop the Zoap, Big strong legs, Full Frontal Nudity
Best Crew DBR, Deep Norcal, Blue Phoenixes(Baysians dont exist anymore :))
Best Trash Talker: The Germ, Silentspectre, Dread101
Best Tournament NUB, NCB, VLS
Gayest Smashers
Most Johns Nintendoking, Iceninja, Ian
Funniest Smasher Kawn, Frotaz, Snap
Friendliest Smasher Sheridan, Zoap, Bob$
Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters) Bob$(Doc), Sheridan(Puff), Frotaz(Ganon)
Most Improved Smasher Lord, Lucien, Zhu
Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2008) Lord,Lucien, Zhu
Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened) King+Isai, SS+Tang, Snap+Zoap
Best Overall Smasher Isai, King, SS

Best Moment: Dread&Frotaz teaming after VLS, Sheridans smashfest, Me going all the way to Bart for SFSU and upon arriving realizing I have $1.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm confused as to the layout of zoap's survey. Where do I put stupidest ness player? It's gotta be on there ... somewhere... I guess not.

You should add that to the list Zoap.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Best Combo Skills: Silentspectre

Smasher with the Best Recovery: Silentspectre

Smasher with the most Mind-Games: Tang

Most Technical Skill: Zhu

Best Edge Guarding Smasher: Bob$!!

Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play): MEXICAN

Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters): Um, probably me.

Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team): Isai, or SS/Tang

Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win): i don't know... SS always does this though (if he is ever behind)

Most Traveled Smasher: Hyuga

Most Unpredictable Smasher: Silentspectre

Worst Smasher: Ian/Superrad/whiteboyninja whatever! will white people ever live up to asians in norcal?! only time will tell. haha, no hard feelings, boys

Best Female Smasher: VANS

Best Smasher Name: MEXICAN. talk about innovation.

Best Sweet spot: Silentspectre

Best Team Name: Big Strong Legs

Best Crew: Baysians

Best Trash Talker: Phil LMFAO

Best Tournament: It's gonna happen on the 15th

Gayest Smashers: <3333 you know who you are

Most Johns: nintendoking, tc1

Funniest Smasher: kawn FALCONS KICK

Friendliest Smasher: JR!!! he gives haircuts

Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters): Jeff and Falcon

Most Improved Smasher: lord, hydro kirby, zhu, lucien, homemadewaffles

Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2008): lucien

Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened): Isai/King and Tang/SS

Best Overall Smasher: silentspectre

Best Moment: i don't know. i liked when falcomist beat chudat in the crew battle at 0c3... it made me tingle inside. king/isai ****** teams with ease was fun too.

Best Comeback Performance: Nihonjin vs EK good sh*t

Zoap

Smash Master
because the female to male ratio in norcal is 3:187. And if Mlg doesnt feel its necessary why should I. You need to stop posting KJW, you post way to much

Miharu

Smash Hero
because the female to male ratio in norcal is 3:187. And if Mlg doesnt feel its necessary why should I. You need to stop posting KJW, you post way to much
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wait, I almost have as many posts as you. Osnap.

Zoap

Smash Master
actually i think myko isnt as bad as kjw. and hk thats bad you joined a yr and half after me. for the most part your post count should be large if youve been here along time. I respect that. What I hate are people who joined in 2007 and have half my posts and ive been here for 3 ****ing yrs. The people I most respect are people such as sheridan. Been around forever, have low post count. IT usually means they dont ****ing post what there eating or how they beat 3 lvl 9 cpus everyday.

Of course there are exceptions such as choknater, who post a **** load of spam everyday but has been around along time. Or SuperRad who ive never seen made a stupid post, yet has 1105 in a yr and half.

But KJW is horrible.

Zoap

Smash Master
Biggest Spammer of Norcal-http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=62650

Look at the join date, average posts per day and total number of posts. Figure he is from Sacremento

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i joined.... a long time ago and only have as much posts as I do...
i feel like I need to catch up lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hell yeah i spam a lot.

prob. the only place where i actually contribute to conversation is the ice climber forum where no one in pacific west goes except for binx. i even have an extensive guide there which was my 3000th post (which wasn't even that long ago lmao.)

i wonder if my 4000th should be SPAM

Zoap

Smash Master
hell yeah i spam a lot.

prob. the only place where i actually contribute to conversation is the ice climber forum where no one in pacific west goes except for binx. i even have an extensive guide there which was my 3000th post (which wasn't even that long ago lmao.)

i wonder if my 4000th should be SPAM
I went there once but then I saw that you posted and was like O no its spam run!!!!!!!!!!

2006 is not that long ago HOG

Zoap

Smash Master
thats good cheese the less you talk the better people will like you. Just look at Silentspectre :)

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
actually i think myko isnt as bad as kjw. and hk thats bad you joined a yr and half after me. for the most part your post count should be large if youve been here along time. I respect that. What I hate are people who joined in 2007 and have half my posts and ive been here for 3 ****ing yrs. The people I most respect are people such as sheridan. Been around forever, have low post count. IT usually means they dont ****ing post what there eating or how they beat 3 lvl 9 cpus everyday.

Of course there are exceptions such as choknater, who post a **** load of spam everyday but has been around along time. Or SuperRad who ive never seen made a stupid post, yet has 1105 in a yr and half.

But KJW is horrible.
Whats with the disrespect? Your acting like I have committed original sin or some ****.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Best Combo Skills- KFC, Silent Specter, Zoap (If you get hit by multiple hits in the d smash, that counts as a combo right? lol)

Smasher with the Best Recovery- SS, King, Bob$

Smasher with the most Mind-Games- SS, Meep, Frotaz

Most Technical Skill- KFC, Lunin, Zelgadis

Best Edge Guarding Smasher- Zelgadis, KFC, Meep

Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play)- Germ, MEXICAN, Simna

Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters)- Bob$, Isai, Meep

Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a
team)- Isai, SS, Tang

Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win)- SS, King, Tang

Most Traveled Smasher- Bob$, Zoap, Isai (i dunno, i'm kinda just guessing on this one, as well as a few others)

Most Unpredictable Smasher- Noob #1, Noob #2, Noob #3. (I have no idea what n00bs are gonna do next)

Worst Smasher- NintendoKing, NK, and the guy who Johns all the time

Best Female Smasher- umm...i dunno, i haven't really played any of them. Its whatever the next person who posts thinks. I agree with them

Best Smasher Name- MEXICAN (how original), Zoap, KFC

Best Sweet spot- lol, what does this mean? haha, cuz when i think of sweet spot, it doesn't involve video games. haha.

Best Team Name- O snap dont drop the Zoap, Big strong legs, Full Frontal Nudity

Best Crew- DBR, Baysians, FTA (they're all close imo, so..eh)

Best Trash Talker- Nintendo King, SS (even though he like...doesn't talk, let alone talk trash, he still makes you feel really small and worthless after he ***** you 6 ways from Sunday), Germ

Best Tournament- Whichever one i go to

Gayest Smashers- Nekurbis, Choknater, and DarkMike

Most Johns- NintendoKing, NK, and the guy that Johns a lot

Funniest Smasher- Bob$ (haha, he gets way to excited sometimes and its hilarious), KFC (just cuz he's so stupid), Lunin (cuz he sits there and thinks about strategies to beat the person after he just lost to them, instead of thinking of a strategy before he plays them)

Friendliest Smasher- Zoap, Bob$, Lunin

Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters)- Delphiki (pichu), MEXICAN (I'm hairy enough to be DK, haha), Frotaz (ganon)

Most Improved Smasher- ZodiacLucien, Zhu, MEXICAN

Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2008)- Zodiac Luicen, Zhu, MEXICAN

Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY
happened)- Tang and SS, Lunin and Zel, Hella and Germ

Best Overall Smasher- SS, King, Isai

Biggest Spammer (boards)- Choknater, Myko, NK

Biggest Spammer (in game): Falcomist, Kizzo, Falcomist

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i don't wobble LOL i don't even know how

but if it's allowed then that means i can try if i'm desperate ^_^

Top Bottom