• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hell Yeah, Overswarm representing R.O.B.

ArticulacyFTW

Smash Cadet
Congrats to Overswarm winning the wifiwars tournament with everyone's favorite break dancing, rocket boosting, gyro spinning, Super Robo Beam shooting robot.

R.O.B. for top tier.

I can't wait for video.

On a side note, I don't feel so bad for getting mashed by Oakwood like two weeks ago anymore.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
I knew ROB was good. My friends thought he was crap until I beasted them with him.

Congrats to Overswarm for knowing where its at.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Haha. Well, my ROB lost to Yay in the 2nd round. So, at least I got beat by the best in the SE. Plus Yay is a good guy, I kinda wanted to see him win. BUT, I am SUPER stoked that Overswarm Rep'd ROB :)

mossdog

Smash Apprentice
I knew ROB was good. My friends thought he was crap until I beasted them with him.

Congrats to Overswarm for knowing where its at.
same here... then all you heard was freak'n fair!!! freak'n d-smash!!! lol

Crocuta

Smash Rookie
Eh, you guys know if they have the final vids up yet? Been looking and can only find OS vs. Omega.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
awesome! but I agree with mossdog about hoping everyone will not start using ROB... I don't wanna see that dreaded Tier List again... (at least ROB will be high tier :p)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
;)

Of course noobs will start using ROB. Of course, the only thing they'll know how to do is shoot lasers and gyros very poorly, so that won't be much of an issue.

Finals aren't up yet though :(

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Overswarm, we share the same birthday. That means we are linked spiritually.
Oh yeah? Well according to one of the recent Dojo updates, I share my birthmonth with R.O.B. himself. Beat that.

Edit: oh yeah, and gj Overswarm.

Top Bottom