• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Y'know what would be cool is if the did a Xenoblade HD release is have the Bionis shoulder area in there. It's only available after you beat the game and is filled with high level enemies. I just wanna see that area with my own eyes and not on a YouTube video...
It isn't in the final game. Accessing it requires a hack. It's leftover ghost data from early development that was dropped. Anyone who says you can access it without hacks is lying.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
@ Oracle_Summon Oracle_Summon you haven't played Xenoblade, correct? Have you been watching any game videos or perhaps Chugga's Let's Play?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
@ Oracle_Summon Oracle_Summon you haven't played Xenoblade, correct? Have you been watching any game videos or perhaps Chugga's Let's Play?
Not really. I am waiting for it to go down in price. Mainly, I am very limited in money, since I am in College (luckily I am almost finished). Once I am done with College and have a good paying Career, I will take some of my funds and support Nintendo full force.

I try not to watch Chugga's Let's Play of Xenoblade Chronicles, because I don't want to be fully spoiled. I don't mind this Thread, since not everything can be spoiled at once.

Just to make sure people know:

My gaming budget is extremely limited, as I am in College and only have two classes to finish. But don't worry, I plan on tackling Xenoblade Chronicles in the future as a fresh experience. It sounds like it will be an awesome game to unwind with from a long day of work.

Edit: I refuse to emulate games (if anybody was wondering), since I personally believe emulating is a disservice to Game Developers and their Works. I wouldn't want to do that to Monolith Soft.

Last edited:

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
His shield would be Monado Shield: which would be an un-pokable, invincible shield but would only last for 3.5 seconds.
Side-b would be Monado Purge which would be a green wave-like projectile that would freeze opponents in place.
All of his special moves would have a cooldown time where he couldn't use them until they recharged. But at higher percents the cooldown time would be greatly reduced or eliminated entirely as the Monado would anticipate a killing blow from the opponent.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I think Shulk will be the only character with no armor to his move set (Like the opposite of little Mac).

Melia

Smash Cadet

MASTERLINKX does it again.
@Fiora... @Fiora, what are you doing...? @Fiora, where are you pointing that. No, no, no. I wasn't just talking to Shulk, I was...um... talking to my imaginary friend... uh, he's a nopon, not a hom... and, uh, he's a she, and... not named Shulk, he- I mean, she's named... umm...

I have never done anything of the sort. I'm sorry Melia.
Oh. Phew. Glad that's over with.
Wait... why did you guys make the image anyways...?

Melia

Smash Cadet
How's your life been since Xenoblade Chronicles Melia?
Have you had a good life. Probably Not.
Mmm, not bad all things considered. A bit of this, a bit of that. Looking for how to turn the telethia back to high entia, but, you know, the whole thing about it being impossible sort of gets in the way.
How is it like to wait in the application room with Shulk for SSB4?

P.S. Welcome to Smash Boards!

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
You know, I'm surprised no one has guessed me as being Metal Face yet.
Not that I am.

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hah? So he's that bloody Mechon! Quick, get me that Monado! I'll turn him into scrap metal!

I'm the hero, after all! That's why I'M in your Smush game.
Just a question, how is it waiting in the Smash application room until Sakurai announces to the public your position?

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781

Melia

Smash Cadet
Just a question, how is it waiting in the Smash application room until Sakurai announces to the public your position?
It sucks that the more requested we are, the longer it takes to get out of here. I already read all of the old magazines. It's really boring, I have an etherlogged kingdom to rule.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
It sucks that the more requested we are, the longer it takes to get out of here. I already read all of the old magazines. It's really boring, I have an etherlogged kingdom to rule.
Do you guys get fed while waiting? And if you do, does Kirby eat it all before it gets to you?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
T-There's an application room?

I mean, of course there's an application room! In fact, I've already gone through the process! I'm good as confirmed, kid!
Oh, hi there Met-err @ Mumkhar Mumkhar
How has your life been since the end of Xenoblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom