• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I thought when we we're talking about stickers I misinterpreted it as stamps. Speaking of which what Xenoblade stamps would you like to see?
Stamps? They were in Brawl, right? I never did understand the difference between them and stickers...

I think I deserve a trophy more than the rest of those kids. In fact, I should be the only rep they need! Give me the Monado and I'll make your game the best stinkin' game on the face of the Earth!
How about this one?

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
no joke if someone new is announced at comic con it seems like shulk with all the new info that could work with shulk like robin's down b is the same way backslash works and todays POTD the day before comic con sakuria shows off the 3ds mega man stage pointing out the main difference between the two is the time of day (that could work as a stage idea for xenoblades stage) idk maybe it's just because I'm a shulk fan we might just get a rep or something but a man can dream

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains

MASTERLINKX does it again.
"Shulk, I won't let anyone harm you."

"Thanks, Fiora."

"...Or get close to you, or think about you, or see you, or smell you..."

"Gettin' a little creepy, Fiora."

"Or dream about you, or know you even exist..."

"Help me...."

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
no joke if someone new is announced at comic con it seems like shulk with all the new info that could work with shulk like robin's down b is the same way backslash works and todays POTD the day before comic con sakuria shows off the 3ds mega man stage pointing out the main difference between the two is the time of day (that could work as a stage idea for xenoblades stage) idk maybe it's just because I'm a shulk fan we might just get a rep or something but a man can dream
I hope so, but really I'm just expecting a veteran, and only one character too. It seems too soon to announce another newcomer imo.

What do you guys think about kneecap hill as a stage? It has a nice view of the mechonis and it has a curvature to it that creates edges on both sides.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
"Shulk, I won't let anyone harm you."

"Thanks, Fiora."

"...Or get close to you, or think about you, or see you, or smell you..."

"Gettin' a little creepy, Fiora."

"Or dream about you, or know you even exist..."

"Help me...."
im-out.gif

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I hope so, but really I'm just expecting a veteran, and only one character too. It seems too soon to announce another newcomer imo.

What do you guys think about kneecap hill as a stage? It has a nice view of the mechonis and it has a curvature to it that creates edges on both sides.
I have notest alot of people are saying one of the mother characters could be revealed and some people are also guessing bandanna dee might be the newcomer announced if they do announce a newcomer too

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Question about the Monado and Costumes.

Should Shulk's Monado change with each costume selection?

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I like Fiora, like her personality for the most part, but there's one thing I can't stand about her:

The fact that almost every sentence she utters has Shulk in it. I mean really? I understand she is in love with him, but what about the other characters? Everything she does seems to be for Shulk, and a lot of times it seems like she is ignoring the other characters.

"Don't tell Shulk" "I'll protect you Shulk" "Tell me what's wrong Shulk" "Let's go Shulk!" "I'll die for him"

....Uggggh. Perhaps I'm somewhat exaggerating, but I wish she would've bonded with the other characters more, besides just the Heart to Heart conversations.

Other than that, she's pretty BA. :p

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann

MASTERLINKX does it again.
Why is Dunban there?

Like I said before I don't think they'll show a new character at Comic con...the day after however I can see happening. Same thing happened at the invitational and EVO. We'll find out Friday. If Friday comes and Sakurai makes no mention of a new character reveal it won't happen. We just have to wait...okay i'm sick of waiting.

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
WHAT HAVE YOU ALL BEEN DOING WHILE I WAS ASLEEP.
Actually, nevermind, it would make sense that everyone would get this crazy. It must be the power of the Bronado!
I do think that changing armors for the different alts would be pretty legit. Oil Armor Shulk FTW.
and i wanna rp 2 can i be shelc's long lost sister hulk loljk im totally okuu and i suppart raymoo hawkuray

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Why is Dunban there?

Like I said before I don't think they'll show a new character at Comic con...the day after however I can see happening. Same thing happened at the invitational and EVO. We'll find out Friday. If Friday comes and Sakurai makes no mention of a new character reveal it won't happen. We just have to wait...okay i'm sick of waiting.
Dunban is everywhere. Always watching. That is why he is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom