• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
DON'T
DON'T EVEN MENTION IT
DON'T MAKE ME GET BIGAXLE
so anyway, anyone got a unique idea for a possible playstyle for Shulk?
You're such a baka Titan. That fanfiction was soooo kawaii-desune. :troll:

I see Shulk's playstyle being glass cannon like. With a couple of projectiles and maybe one damage over time special.

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
how much you want to bet if a vet or a newcomer is announced it's gonna be on sunday the very last thing before it ends

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
so now we got stream ded the 2nd return of the crash

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
I want to join in on this thread, but I just don't know what to say with everything going on here

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Got another terrible gifson for ya
dcksonye.gif

Bill Nyeson
EDIT: I'm not good at editing gifs sometimes, that trail is literally the worst thing ;n;
EDIT 2: And that, kids, is the story of how Titan Tea Time killed the thread

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I want to join in on this thread, but I just don't know what to say with everything going on here
Do not be intimidated by the spammers' forces. Their dixon photoshops may be large and their textual posts unsettling, but keep in mind that their posts are hollow and so bear no weight.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
DUNKSON.gif

Dunkson! He is the greatest B-ball player in the world.

DoubleDeeEddBoy

Smash Cadet
NNID
DoubleDeeEddBoy
3DS FC
0834-0608-8884
Way to stalk me in that thread. Just kidding!

But yeah, I really like the idea of Shulk in Smash and I could see his specials being the Monado arts. He never would have made it in my list had I not played Xenoblade myself. The Gematsu "leaks" and Chuggaaconroy's LP pushed me into the Xenoblade crowd and now I love it!

I also thought of the idea that his normals could be affected based on the position of the opponent and Shulk himself.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

But yeah, I really like the idea of Shulk in Smash and I could see his specials being the Monado arts. He never would have made it in my list had I not played Xenoblade myself. The Gematsu "leaks" and Chuggaaconroy's LP pushed me into the Xenoblade crowd and now I love it!

I also thought of the idea that his normals could be affected based on the position of the opponent and Shulk himself.
Welcome to the Bronado thread. You're in for one hell of a ride, friend.

@ Solfiner Solfiner !! There's GIFs he must be shown! :shades:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Welcome to the Bronado thread. You're in for one hell of a ride, friend.

@ Solfiner Solfiner !! There's GIFs he must be shown! :shades:
Son, I'm straight on it.

Welcome to the Shulk thread! I am pretty much known as the GIF guy around here.

TOO-STRONK.gif

Meet Dittson. He has pretty much become this threads mascot by now.
Is it weird? Yes. Is it amazing? Yes.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781

Eyy, welcome!
I'm the guy who keeps losing their niche here. I did the posting of Chugga videos but @ xLemmy_KoopaX xLemmy_KoopaX does that now. I also used to do photoshops but @ Solfiner Solfiner does that now, and I also used to do gifs but @ Solfiner Solfiner also does that now.
I also did another thing but I can't mention it yet, it's a secret to everyone :evil:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Eyy, welcome!
I'm the guy who keeps losing their niche here. I did the posting of Chugga videos but @ xLemmy_KoopaX xLemmy_KoopaX does that now. I also used to do photoshops but @ Solfiner Solfiner does that now, and I also used to do gifs but @ Solfiner Solfiner also does that now.
I also did another thing but I can't mention it yet, it's a secret to everyone :evil:
I made gifs before you son
Derksondittoseesyou_zps73dd6949.png

You are the Hades guy. never forget

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793

A warm welcome and a warm warning: get out now if you value your relative sanity. If not, come aboard, Bronado!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
It's now very possible that Takamaru is going to be revealed in August. (the Mysterious Murasame Castle is coming to the US for the first time!!)

Dual reveal? Classical swordsman meets futuristic swordsman? :D

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
It's now very possible that Takamaru is going to be revealed in August. (the Mysterious Murasame Castle is coming to the US for the first time!!)

Quick, post the Takamonado picture! I don't have it on this computer

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice

Hey there! I would be the pokemon guy, but @ Sheddy Sheddy beat me too it. I basically post things in this account and my alternate role-playing account (I didn't say that. Alternate account? What alternate account?)

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172

Not sure if a Murasame release means a character unveiling is imminent, plenty of times people have gone "[game] is getting released on [date], we might get [character] then!" Then it doesn't happen and everyone gets sad.

Though I still think Shulk vs. Takamaru is something I'd love to see. And they're both characters I'd like to see in Smash.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
lel u guys and ur takamarus. he obvs isnt geting in cuz he is blu sordman and generic animur

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann

They've never had two newcomers from different series revealed in the same trailer, so I doubt they do it now. Plus Takamaru strikes me as a secret character since very few people know who he is.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
They've never had two newcomers from different series revealed in the same trailer, so I doubt they do it now. Plus Takamaru strikes me as a secret character since very few people know who he is.
They did at E3. :troll:

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
OK, so Monday thru Friday I'm gonna be on vacation. I expect a good 50 pages when I get back, guys. I expect to waste 2 hours of my life catching up. Come on guys, we can do it!

As a little incentitive, I'm gonna leave you all with this. See you on Saturday! (Though I'll probably be posting on Sunday.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom