• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heavyweight Pokemon please?

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
If they add Lucario, he should be a heavyweight because he's a steel type. The two Pokemon who have the biggest chances of appearing in Brawl(Lucario, Munchlax) should both be heavyweights.

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
Lucario seems to be the most appropriate for a heavy weight. Although playing as any of the water starters would be fun

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
When was Charmander in Smash? Only Pokemon with significant roles should be added in Brawl. Charmander may be a starter, but he's not as popular as Mewtwo for example. All the Pokemon in Melee have significant roles in the show(i.e Ash's Pikachu, that Jigglypuff that follows Ash). The popularity of the Pokemon is also important.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
I've had numerous reoccuring dreams that both tauros and pinsir appear in a smash bros. game.. Which is complete and utter crap. I know they arent popular..

I would have to say; Charizard, Blaiziken, Blastoise, Golem, Scisor [only because he appears as a melee trophy] Machamp, Booburn [magmars evolution] Yonoir [dusclops evolution] or Emperte [the final form of the water bird pokemon first recieved in the next installment of the pokemon game series]... I have suggested many new found pokemon because i believe nintendo will want to use it as an advertising point for the new pokemon game.

Rash

Smash Ace
My personal belief is that no Pokemon who have evolutionary forms should be playable characters, unless they are unique and have great popularity. Pikachu and Jigglypuff were exceptions as evolutionary Pokemon because of their mass popularity in those forms. Because of this, I believe the likes of Blastoise, Charizard, Feraligatr, Blaziken, and Sceptile have not place as playable characters.

I support the inclusion of Lucario because he's a unique fighting Pokemon, is pretty popular, and is probably the best representation of the 4th generation. He should be the heavyweight choice.

By the way, ever since I've started looking through the 4th-gen Pokedex, I've been even more overwhelmingly convinced that Lucario should be included as the next playable Smash Pokemon (as far as representation goes). Sorry, but it's scary how embarrasingly lame some of the Pokemon from the D/P games are. I mean seriously, they're destroying some of my favorite unique Pokemon from the original 151 with these horrible evolutionary forms. Now the likes of Mr. Mime, Magneton, Rhydon, Magmar (even though there was already Magby) and Lickitung are getting the "we need some more Pokemon, let's kill the originality of our earlier creations" treatment.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
I really want Electrode in the new game, kind of like how Mario Kart 64 works when the first player is out...they become bombs and try to blow people away. Would be a pretty cool option to have (but obviously should be able to be turned off)

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
What the hell!?...

Reasons why these pokemon will not appear

• Garydos : Because he is a fish dragon [and cannot fly even if he does in Pokemon Stadium which emulates him being in water]
  • Electrode : Because IT is a BALL!... it would have the same electrical moves as pikachu.. except that it could blow up!
  • 4 legged pokemon : I BET you they will stay away from pokemon appearing on all 4's. [Keeping in mind pikachu CAN walk on 2s]

People dont seem to be very in the know about the 4th series of pokemon... in which case.. i shall personally give you a nice list ^_^

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
What the hell!?...

• Garydos : Because he is a fish dragon [and cannot fly even if he does in Pokemon Stadium which emulates him being in water]
  • Electrode : Because IT is a BALL!... it would have the same electrical moves as pikachu.. except that it could blow up!
  • 4 legged pokemon : I BET you they will stay away from pokemon appearing on all 4's. [Keeping in mind pikachu CAN walk on 2s]

People dont seem to be very in the know about the 4th series of pokemon... in which case.. i shall personally give you a nice list ^_^

IMAGE LIST OF ALL POKEMON

I'm sorry I didnt label all of them with names... i just purely couldnt be bothered at all... Not to meantion not all the fourth generation pokemon have been given english names yet... but I found a page with pretty good info on it.. but thats all i have. You can work it out from there

LIST OF POKEMON BY NAME W/ INFO

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
People dont seem to be very in the know about the 4th series of pokemon... in which case.. i shall personally give you a nice list ^_^[/QUOTE]

so you do have a lest and a fine one at that wow i had no idea pokemon had changed this much. I stoped at silver man derox the wierd psy should be in brawl mewtwos cousin and so should thoses ones in the next to the last list

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
so you do have a lest and a fine one at that wow i had no idea pokemon had changed this much. I stoped at silver man derox the wierd psy should be in brawl mewtwos cousin and so should thoses ones in the next to the last list
Well its a list of images.. :p a list is defined not necisarily by numbers or words but by an occurance of more than 2 said particulars either next to or above/below each other in what seems to be an order

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Garydos : Because he is a fish dragon [and cannot fly even if he does in Pokemon Stadium which emulates him being in water]
---
oh darn, well it really dosn't matter what pokemon they put in brawl to me anymore as long as its awsomely cool

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
well i do care now, and i now think they might just put the main legendary pokemon from pokepearl,(i can't wait till that comes out!!! :) :)...online...on the wii, you get to trade onlie with anyother player in the world!how cool, and no wires!!! no stupid wires! well, the ds was like that but you had to be close to someone :( .......anyways back to the subject) Its 2 feet, looks very heavy, and too me would fit the role of a brawl, seeing as alot of other characters will Pwn XD from the videos(the grosses thing just happend, i accidentaly put my teeth underneath my oldest gamecube controller talk about gunk!!, it was gross), and i think they would make Pachirisu the new pichu he is cuter and looks pertty cool, ( he has yellow dots instead of red like pikachu...how cool?!!)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachirisu thats the link, and he has a likely chance because in the japanise version, he was the first person, harikku(spell check) to ever catch an eletric pokemon, besides ash :D

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Well that little guy is cute but he still can't beat pichus cuteness and grace with his attack

ps too **** cute
---
well i think he can the cutness yes though,(maybe not the grace though, or maybe so, because i havent seen him or you have seen him battle yet :/) because in melee they made pichu look kind of ugly ...well chatcya later now, i have to finish a project(worth 7 tests grades) that the part im on now is due tommorow, since i was absent 3 periods for that class last week, oh reasherch, im doin the bib card project, minimum of 50 cards, but the teacher would be mad if i didn't have 100, lucky me! i just noticed that i only bought fifty! and can finish the rest tuseday and wendsday :D, besides i have a friend thats a junoir who is helping me :)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
That has no reason to why he should be replaced by that crap pokemon and besides not only that but even pikachu will mop the floor wit that thing. I love pichu because of his ability to own space animals with little troble

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
What the hell!?...

IMAGE LIST OF ALL POKEMON

I'm sorry I didnt label all of them with names... i just purely couldnt be bothered at all... Not to meantion not all the fourth generation pokemon have been given english names yet... but I found a page with pretty good info on it.. but thats all i have. You can work it out from there

LIST OF POKEMON BY NAME W/ INFO

yes although have you seen the first pokemon movie? i think not, because garadyos in that movie hadn't have to be in water, he sat on land, even when he attacked, and also, thats the movie mewto was in, so i wouldn't be suprised if i saw him in brawl, which i hope i do :)

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
"It is known that Pachirisu will be able to use the new attack Discharge, an electrical attack that hits both of the user's opponents and its partner."

hahaha i dont think so because he can own 3 other characters/pokemon at the same time! Pichu and Picachu would both get Pwned at the same time XD

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
well, it seems to me that alot of people will pick it and win, espically because the moveset would probably will be way differnt from pichu/pikachu, because , it is not at all like pichu or pikachu in any way exept that it is electric, and also looks nothing like them whatsoever, and seems that it would have differnt eltric attacks, and will def. own pika. !!\
and people would pick it because it would be very unique :D

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
naw, besides, that thing looks way quicker than pichu, and is no copy, besides at least hopefully it won't get hurt by using its main attack!! ahahahaha! the only copy of pichu was plusele and minus, ahha! but that thing is like the best and 7x's better than pichu and link could stab his sword right threw that eltric shrew, although i don't think he would be able to catch the other one XD

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Lame lame capital lame so what he hurts himself all to most of the attacks only cause one damage and they are excelentay juggiling moves. With the strongest side smash in the game i'm not complainig, there is no di ing this.

ps i would so own if i could, your link would not stand a chance

Wrath`

Smash Master
yes although have you seen the first pokemon movie? i think not, because garadyos in that movie hadn't have to be in water, he sat on land, even when he attacked, and also, thats the movie mewto was in, so i wouldn't be suprised if i saw him in brawl, which i hope i do :)
SHUT UP ABOUT GARADOS!!!!!!!!!!! He needs to be able to stand on two legs.It dosnt mater if he flaots,all water pokemon do out of water,SO SHUT UP>PICHU SUCKS BALLS

Top Bottom