• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heartz' Significant Signature Stand - Back in business

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hello, everyone. I have been on the site for a small time and I have already showed much kindness by making sigs for newcomers who wished for some. Naybewon has inspired me to do so. ^_^ So I am here now hoping to offer my services to those you require it. I will do my best in displaying any graphic design skills. Here are examples of the sigs I made for members on this site and others:

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
I'll be your first request :D, really appreciate what you do for the community.
You could make a diddy kong sig for me.
I was thinking about a stripish backround like
here: http://salwiak.deviantart.com/art/Lines-and-Stripes-75291799
With it having my name in it "Remyx"
For the font, i would like to request the font you used for the zelda sig up there.
If any questions, let me know.
Thanks and appreciated :]

A_man13

Smash Master
Gee...not only do you run one of the most succesfull threads on the Meet n Greet, but now this...

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible for you to just give me a Signature Picture of Sheik with "Abaca - Shiek" on it?

I don't have a picture of Sheik, and I can't take one though. Can you just take a picture for me? I'm not very picky about these things.

I would appreciate it if you can do this, but if you can't, that's okay. Thank you anyways. And can the background of the Signature be green? Doesn't matter what shade of green.

Thank you Heartz,
Abaca

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Would it be possible for you to just give me a Signature Picture of Sheik with "Abaca - Shiek" on it?

I don't have a picture of Sheik, and I can't take one though. Can you just take a picture for me? I'm not very picky about these things.

I would appreciate it if you can do this, but if you can't, that's okay. Thank you anyways. And can the background of the Signature be green? Doesn't matter what shade of green.

Thank you Heartz,
Abaca
It shall be done. Three requests that should be ready on Wednesday afternoon, Be sure to look out for them. Just know that I am only doing single character sigs for now due to the lack of sufficient tools. Thanks for choosing Tri S.

Killress

Smash Ace
Hey. Could you make me a sig with Pink MK on it, and Killress on it? I'm not really sure about the backround, but maybe something yellow/pink to go with MK? Much appreciated!

PS. Nice to see a female smasher :bee:

EDIT: Sorry, im not very familiar with this. Where do you send it, and how do I get it? Do you need my email? Thanks.:confused:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Here you are. If you are not well with this, I can redo it if that is in your best interest. Otherwise, thanks for choosing Tri S.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey. Could you make me a sig with Pink MK on it, and Killress on it? I'm not really sure about the backround, but maybe something yellow/pink to go with MK? Much appreciated!

PS. Nice to see a female smasher :bee:

EDIT: Sorry, im not very familiar with this. Where do you send it, and how do I get it? Do you need my email? Thanks.:confused:

I apologize. I was unable to obtain a Pink metaknight myself, but I tried to color rotate to make him as pink as possible. I hope you are merry with this. If you are, then thank you for choosing Tri S, Killress.

Killress

Smash Ace

I apologize. I was unable to obtain a Pink metaknight myself, but I tried to color rotate to make him as pink as possible. I hope you are merry with this. If you are, then thank you for choosing Tri S, Killress.
Looks good. But my friend signed me up for another sig maker too, so I'm going to see how that one turned out first. Thank you very much:)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I need a sig for an RPg site, so you cn do this at your leisure.

Pics:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1432
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-7157
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1686

Background: Like a black and red abstract background

Font: http://www.dafont.com/broken-ghost.font

Text: "My path to immortality..."
Very well, Chaco, my friend. The three pics, you want me to include all of them or just one? Hopefully one, because I'm in the process of learning how to do multiple character sigs right now. ( I am currently a Level 10 Sig Sissy. lol) Thanks for choosing Tri S. We will have our rematch in a few, btw.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Very well, Chaco, my friend. The three pics, you want me to include all of them or just one? Hopefully one, because I'm in the process of learning how to do multiple character sigs right now. ( I am currently a Level 10 Sig Sissy. lol) Thanks for choosing Tri S. We will have our rematch in a few, btw.
If you can, all three, but if not three, umm just the second one.

Lvl10 Sig sissy lmfao.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
wow Heartz I see your quite busy here as well, guess this is where i should check up on the status of my new sig, also I was wondering if you could get Mewtwo in there as well as Wolf, though its cool with w/e you do

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
wow Heartz I see your quite busy here as well, guess this is where i should check up on the status of my new sig, also I was wondering if you could get Mewtwo in there as well as Wolf, though its cool with w/e you do

Here you are. As I said before, I haven't the ability to do multi-character skills. I hope you understand, Adam. Thanks for choosing Tri S yet again, comrade...

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
wow, nice shop, much better than mine...
i have only gotten 3 requests total (one of the people only had 1 post)

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
I actually wanted next to none of it cut off, and it's about the same size as the sigs are. and no, I didn't even make it. I commisioned it. so I don't have a larger one and Lack the means to make it without destroying the quality.

Top Bottom