• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
wait j replaced mockingjay

**** i dont even know how to make a scum name out of j

scumj

scuj

jscum

more reason for him to be ****ed outta hear

:phone:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
@sokr

250 has you asking the playerlist if they believe bardull to be capable of better scumplay and comes off as you believing him to be slightly town ("if he was anyone else id find him super scummy") and 232 has you explicitly stating that you had a nonscum read on him and only a couple posts had you reconsider your read in him. but then you hammah drop which is fine but you say "it isnt just for the sake of getting a lynch"

so what the **** sokr

lol @ jtb saying he dislikes me for pushing scumj/raziek despite agreeing that raziek is bad peoples

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'ves ben tolds i got a headaches over teh night and stull am unimportant or somethinfs.

Ballz.

Dislike Sosk after teh votes on Bardulls, dislike MJ, Whys not vig Raz and JTB, boooo.

Vote: Sosk

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Geez I probably look super scummy for this.

Vote Bardull

This isn't just for the sake of getting a lynch.
Vote: Sokr

Dude suggests his vote has/needs justification when it's the final hour anyway, looks like overkill. The actual posts which provide Sokr's justification aren't made clear despite the clarification that it's a real vote.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
HOW DID I KNOW I WOULD DIE LAST NIGHT?

Bah, go town.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Marshy, what's the reasoning on J, on Raz?
theyre scum

man whatever happened to all the j hate. should not be THIS hard to kill that scumbag

j come in here and demonstrate your scumbaggery so you can die please

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'ves ben tolds i got a headaches over teh night and stull am unimportant or somethinfs.
Is that all that you know? ("You got a headache!")

Does/Did it seem to ... do anything? Or is it a case of Utrick'd 2 where the headache amounts to nothing?

I need to go read a few things from D1 that piqued my interest..

Top Bottom