• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

He is a mean one... Mr. Grinch for DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Yes, the character that may have been responsible for leaking the entire Ultimate roster. Correct or not, the Grinch is now tied to Ultimate by the hip. He is a classic character from a classic tale with a strong moveset potential.

I know he doesn't have a serious chance but hey let's have some fun :).

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
If Goku can't get a thread, then Grinch can't either. Grinch has appeared in less games than Goku. And it was only a very recent leak that started the idea. I can't think of a moveset for Grinch. A mod is going to close have this thread because it violates a rule of only video game characters getting a thread.

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
Funny, But if smashboards doesn't even let you double post what makes you think they are going to let you make a thread suggesting a Non-Video game character.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Halloween is Grinch Night.

Dang people here sure are rude about no-videogame characters, stop mini-modding y'all.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Not to be mean on this Halloween, but that green thing should not be seen on our Smash tv screens.

Mr. Grinch lacks essential moveset potential; he has as much credential as President Tangential.

You may pray that his support grows three sizes one day. To that, I retort no freakin' way.

Smash Bros. is a celebration of video games; to claim otherwise is a lie and a shame.

Just... Why? This guy makes even less sense than Shrek. So, to summarize: what the actual heck?

Well, I think that's enough of this talk. Last but not least, inb4lock.

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Not to be mean on this Halloween, but that green thing should not be seen on our Smash tv screens.

Mr. Grinch lacks essential moveset potential; he has as much credential as President Tangential.

You may pray that his support grows three sizes one day. To that, I retort no freakin' way.

Smash Bros. is a celebration of video games; to claim otherwise is a lie and a shame.

Just... Why? This guy makes even less sense than Shrek. So, to summarize: what the heck?
Liked for the supreme rhymes. Also inb4 mods.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
...The Grinch? Moveset potential? You've gotta be kidding me. He could make for a nifty Assist Trophy, though.

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
The one time Goku was allowed in SmashBoards, people got mad and started bashing the thread and started making more non-video game character threads when Goku was decided as a special case for his popularity and history of games on Nintendo consoles. After that, Goku was closed and characters who didn't originate in games were not allowed again.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
If there was ever a support thread where this video was appropriate, it's this one right here. (Or Goku or Shrek.)

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny

Just... Why? This guy makes even less sense than Shrek. So, to summarize: what the heck?

Well, I think that's enough of this talk. Last but not least, inb4lock.
That was pure gold LMAO, I HAVE to applaud you for this!

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
If literary characters can get in, then I'll let Nintendo to use characters from my books for Smash.

#WeBelieveInFairyGirl

Oh wait, I can't because the roster would be revealed tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom