• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

He’s look different; might as well fight different…

Stuhddabahkz

Smash Apprentice
I think I’m pro'lly best with Falco. But as we all know, Falco is a Fox clone. Supposedly, there won’t be any clones in Brawl, which means Falco’s out. But! In the Nintendo World trailer, we see Fox in a new light. Fox has a new look ‘n’ never puts away his blaster. Hopefully, this means he’s gettin’ new moves. Well, at least his specials (B-moves). That way, Falco won’t be a clone anymore. And we can keep playin’ with him, 'cuz, y'gotta admit, Fox's moveset is the ****…

Agree? Disagree?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha believe me, if theyre gonna change any moves, its gonna be the clone sthat are gonna have a new moveset, not the unclones...
Im sensing this thread will be closed

Stuhddabahkz

Smash Apprentice
Well, thanx a lot...

You're actin' like this isn't even possible. In my opinion, it'll make more sense than changin' Falco's moves, or just takin' him complelely. But, to all their own...

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Hahaha believe me, if theyre gonna change any moves, its gonna be the clone sthat are gonna have a new moveset, not the unclones...
Im sensing this thread will be closed
So what you basically saying is that all returning characters WILL be the same and only the clones will be tweaked?

I disagree. I bet all characters will get changes in moves. Keeping them all he same would defeat the purpose of making a new game.

Stryks

Smash Hero
No obcouse characters movesets wil be teaked, the broken will be nerfed, the low-bottom tiers will be improved, the lag will be cut etc etc...

What I mean is, if some characters are gonna get FULL new movesets, its goona be the clones, and not the original characters the clones were umm cloned of...

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
yaaa honestly i wouldnt care if the movesets where the same (change clones though) actually i wouldnt mind if brawl was an expansion...New Places New PPL more things to unlock YAY

Fawriel

Smash Master
I don't see why everyone hates the concept of clones that much anyway... They basically just move similarly, most of them.
Anyway, Fox will quite possibly get a slightly new style, indicated by the always drawn blaster. But Fox and Falco will probably still move similarly.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see the Fox Illusion changed into another gun move. One that was slower than his blaster but more powerful.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
The only original that might be changed to differ from his clone is Marth because he was released in the same game as his clone.

Del Money

Smash Champion
yeah, how does preserving movesets defeat the purpose of creating a new game? name one character in who had a move in ssb64 than couldnt also be done in melee. maybe a couple got theire neutral-B switch to forward-B and maybe attack strength and lagtime were tweaked but thats about it.

Top Bottom