• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HBCPGA.COM Feb 26, Harrisburg PA

Damon180

Smash Ace
Sorry about the delay in posting. I've been very busy. The good news is that I own a house, so Melee and Brawl tourneys might be on the horizon there!

Singles

1: EE $50.00
2: Tant $20.00
3: GWJumpman
4: Ferminator
5: AlexoftheAura
5: Travis
7: Damon

Teams
1: Tant+EE $60.00
3: Ferminator + GWJumpman
3: Damon + AlexoftheAura

That was off the top of my head. Everything else is being packed up right now, so I have no bracket image to post at the moment. Thanks for coming out guys, it was a blast!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I didn't even know this was going on at all.

Damon, I suggest that when you announce a tourney you should post a link in the PA thread and also the NJ/NY thread. I'm sure more people are willing to come.

Damon180

Smash Ace
Ah, will do. I usually just post a link in the Tournament Listings section.
Our turnout varies... Sometimes 30, sometimes 10.
What's even weirder is the days we have low amount, the guys for Madden, Halo, or COD seem to thrive in entrants.
MvC3 is awesome btw... :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If you forget to do so ill post your tourney links in those threads for you. Ill just keep an eye out fo when you announce your next one.

Also you said you have a house now as in your own house with no parents?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
That was just 50 less for my church, oh well, there is always next time.
Be careful not to do your "acts of righteousness" before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven (Matthew 6:1).

D

Deleted member

Be careful not to do your "acts of righteousness" before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven (Matthew 6:1).
Not to be unnecessarily philosophical, but isn't performing an act for earthly reputation just as shallow as performing them for divine reward? Both are equally linear and ultimately self-serving.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Not to be unnecessarily philosophical, but isn't performing an act for earthly reputation just as shallow as performing them for divine reward? Both are equally linear and ultimately self-serving.
It's all about the heart. You should do something because it's right.

Robfox

Smash Lord
If you forget to do so ill post your tourney links in those threads for you. Ill just keep an eye out fo when you announce your next one.

Also you said you have a house now as in your own house with no parents?

ALL these tournaments are monthly and are @ the end of said month
Damon usually posts the date of the next tournament in the previous tournaments results thread so........yea btw hes married LOL
EE hypEE!!!
How many showed for MvC3 Chad?

Damon180

Smash Ace
Just 5, and actually... my dad is crashing with me right now. His business fell on hard times, but he found a job and is moving on.

And I doubt Tant is trying to be a Righteous Smash Soldier gimr. If so I probably would have heard a lot more about it in the time I've known him. Don't be so quick to judge.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Srry about ya pops business dawg
but um yea off the religious subject, im sure it will start ALL sorts of unnecessary hype..........
wens the next tournament Chad the 26th? & will you be changin venue?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I should've pm'd him. Also, Damon, don't be so quick to judge me. I was showing him that verse to remind him. I don't know his heart on the matter, I was just trying to help him out if his heart was in the wrong place.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm just responding to people who directed comments towards me. Are you mad cause we aren't talking about you since you won?

M@v

Subarashii!
GWJ! I wish I could of made it but I had family matters to attend to. LoCal rises from the dead.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm just responding to people who directed comments towards me. Are you mad cause we aren't talking about you since you won?
No you clown, I'm irritated that you think you're in any position to advise anyone. You don't even lead by example, fake *** Ned Flanders.

D

Deleted member

It's all about the heart. You should do something because it's right.
I agree and I agree with your judgment to offer encouragement, particularly to someone that shares your values on the matter. I just dislike the passage itself in that it displays a direct cause and effect relationship despite using the passage itself to discourage that action (the effect of the relationship, to be clear). It's a bit ironic, isn't it?

Damon180

Smash Ace
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
If someone were to strike you, turn the other cheek.
.. a whole lot of great Biblical quotes could be thrown around.
Then there's the concept of being a good steward of the earth, and how are we doing that when we seem to waste away our time playing a silly little game.

All of this should be on another thread or handled through PMs.
Please take this elsewhere.

Top Bottom