• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAY GUYZ! great idea for PSA character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovrcat

Smash Cadet
ocarina link :D his special moves would be ocarina songs that would do MASSIVE damage (think final smashes) but ofc they would take a while and if he gets hit the song stops, i cant make PSA's but hey isint this a great idea?

Smw66466

Smash Cadet
Should I get my gun?
Also, he doesn't have an Ocarina. Therefor you fail. Terrible Idea.
There's a thread for this too.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Figure out a way to make Link grow 6x his original size without a mushroom, and I'll assist you in making a Majora's Mask Link at least.

Sovcrat said:
They see me trollin... they hatin..
Fixed

Sovrcat

Smash Cadet
hmm...

i actually do kinda like the sound of this character

too bad its a t*cough* post

i suppose if anyone likes this idea they can take it :p

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

FAIL. Bad idea, and each attack being a final smash? Very fail, sir.

Sovrcat

Smash Cadet
i find it hillarious how even when im THE MOST OBVIOUS you guys STILL get angry XDDDDD

Lord Exor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LordExor
3DS FC
0430-8460-0827
Trolls warm the cockles of my heart. I vote yes on the character.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO

SHAKE THAT
Corrected for your n00btard convenience.

And you are nothing but a joke account. If you want to troll, troll Booton Taichou's DA account. Get out. We don't need you.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
sometimes people just like to become trolly all of the sudden. I admit, even I have purposely trolled before. It was the lowest I had ever stooped, but it was fun while it lasted.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
looks like u mad :3
Your right. I'm mad. I'm a n00b too, and I'm not afraid to admit it. No one here should ever respect me until I become more mature. But you just crossed the line. I don't need to start an argument over the internet. You don't know me, I don't know you. So if you like making fun of us "nerds" so much, leave. We don't need you. I don't need you. Get out.

LOCK TOPIC PLOX

Sovrcat

Smash Cadet
your Right. I'm Mad. I'm A N00b Too, And I'm Not Afraid To Admit It. No One Here Should Ever Respect Me Until I Become More Mature. But You Just Crossed The Line. I Don't Need To Start An Argument Over The Internet. You Don't Know Me, I Don't Know You. So If You Like Making Fun Of Us "nerds" So Much, Leave. We Don't Need You. I Don't Need You. Get Out.

Lock Topic Plox

Internet Is Syrus Buuizsneeezz!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom