• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hay guys how do u liek my ics

Smash Master
You suck, cheap *******. You have no honor, using that gay infinite. **** ***** **** **** *********** mother****er

Heh, I like your style, Wobbles. You made me and hordes of other nooblets main ICs just for that infinite. I didn't watch the non-IC videos. By the way, how did that third match really end?

mark.

Smash Journeyman
with or without "teh gay infinite", you have a good IC. ilike ur use of the b moves, i barely use them. and your desync is scary, so :D
i watched one falco vid, its pretty good but you need alittle tech work though.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
That chain grab at the end of match 2 vs. Edreese was pretty awesome. I've never been able to get the D-throw -> Grab (on their way) up to work.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
you need alittle tech work though.
Because I don't play Falco :D

It's funny though, because I did one of my favorite de-syncs TWICE and nobody noticed. This is good and bad:

Good, because I don't want people to see it coming

Bad, because I wanted them to clap :(

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Very nice. I wasn't impressed at all by the first match, but I'm really glad I checked out the others. You are easily at my level. Actually probably past me. I wish however I got to see you versus Hugs. In my opinion the deciding factor for IC are your ability to advance on a spamming Samus.

And I like how you did the infinite. Yeah I know I know, but when you are that good you should be allowed to use the infinite every once and awhile. Afterall it is part of your character. However I'd only suggest this if you've proven your IC are amazing without it. And your's are.

And yes, your Nana grabs are "sexy" lol.

Top Bottom