• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow. Ownage. Oh yeah. I was really impressed with your Jigglypuff Frankie. That drill rest combo you did at Poke Stadium was nuts! Good stuff.

-Bobby

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
dont complain!!!! I REST YOU!!!!! NO TAKE BACKSIES!!!!! ^^

im sucky at playing againts foxs, dont really have practice againts them wen i play with my friends

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, last night was huge. I actually won a few matches. I beat Nick's Pichu! I beat a wee mouse! ...And I lost a few due to stupid self-destructs...

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
fawk i dont care how many i won and how many i lost

i fawkin won the **** TALK award fawk u *****s lol

yaya i know its all gona come bite me in the *** but oh well i know i almost made nick piss in his pants with that fawking turn around spike

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
what!!! jose was waipahu #10?!
I thought after terence, we were done.
If I knew there was one more, I would have played.
ahh, either way, jose lost, cause he was playing for the wrong side.
sabotage I say!!!

we go have one random crew battle next time.
just get anyone who wants to play, then randomize them into 2 teams.

FireFly

Smash Lord
what the **** frank you said waipahu used all their 10 already. that crew battle shouldn't even count and someone should keep score and write this **** down next time. @_@ BURN THE FILES!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
no thank you sir i dont want a knee justice to the face....

update on the vid:
DONE:
1. uploaded the footage from my camera
2. finished working on opening scene
3. done editing footage from camera

STILL NEED TO DO:
1. grab the power cord for my VCR from jose so i can upload the battle footage from the VHS
2. upload battle footage
3. edit battle and crowd footage together
4. ending

should be done by wensday if i dont slack and find out fast how to put the crew and battle footage together.... theres a limit with windows movie maker >.> if i do slack should be done by next weekend ^^

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, Terence you falco you~
Yeah, finally got to finish our match. Good games, good games.

Man, I wanna see that footage. Pressure, going first! Need to do that again sometime. Send Bryan first, that ***! Making me go first.

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
he should had played
robert is a good marth
very fast indeed
took me a lot of tries to win
that crew batttle was the first time i watched u play and i was like wow i dident know that u did all that cool stuff hella dope i never got a chance to play you. looks like a cool falco

i think the mixed crew was like half of us was frickin space ainmals lol dang. i think we had 3 foxs and 2 falcos low tier rocks like tube socks!

lol shoyu you shut up you! lol dont be salty and u only whent first cause u said you could own everyone!!!! and if it were a real crew battle like a serious one id have gone by match ups on who i thought would have done a lot better against certain people. sp shut up you lol. what ever andrew is thinking to reply shut up be for u get a chance lol jk!

i dont know why but i feel the world must know that robin from batman is a stoner!!! he rocks the red yellow and green hard!!! even his tools are rasta colors!!! for proof just watch teen titans! what a good role model. can u beleive all those kids that want to be like him! sheesh!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah Terence you did awesome! Your Falco is crazy fast! I on the other hand....lol
I'll keep practicing. And yeah I'm really gonna work at someone lower tier. Maybe Zelda hehe well we'll see.

Can't believe it took me three stocks to kill the one Peach stock. Stupid Dreamland. Grrrr.

-Bobby

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
zelda is slow, but fun.

just be sure to kick ppl's faces in with that foward/back air :p

o btw, anyone who doesnt know me. i was the guy with the glasses playing teh suk shiek :)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Finally get to play against an actual person tonight. Zelda practice. :D If anyone has Zelda advice ( besides not using her ) that'd be cool. If only her grabs were faster and had more reach.

-Bobby

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
ahhh!!! i still beat 2 dudes down yay!..thought rob was gonna play, so when i left i knew we werent gonna win. im just kidding. we all did good. kapolei...abittoogood laughing out loud. anyway. thats the last time you see my orangeness fox in about 6 months. im not gonna be availiable til summer.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Haha! Yeah Andrew, your fox is an orange beast! Felix and I were pretty much taking turns getting our butts shined by ya. @_@

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Byran, shut up! Thought you wanted to call truce, but you make up **** now. You were the salty guy that was all "You play like a ***** becuz you shine and grab!!!@@@ I won't admit defeatzors!" Whatever. Watch for the shine next time buu. >=)

Andrew, we play again next time. That match was close! Man, you made me feel like teh suck. ;_;

Bobs, just use someone you like. Tier's only the results of the character's at tournaments. Doesn't mean anything just because half the smash community uses a space animal. Just because no one uses Mewtwo at a tourny, doesn't mean he sucks. It's just that not many people play Mewtwo. He's pretty good at the hands of the right player. I started to play Mewto into my top 15, so Idk, I like him. Anyway, for Zelda, just try to plant that bair or fair. If the opponent flies horizontally at the end of a combo without getting too far away, try landing that SideB. Her nair isn't half bad either. If you want to get really technical, try for her dair spike. Pretty unexpected stuff. Best of all, check out the Zelda character specifics board.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, some of the players here do it too. Not I though. I never aim for it unless it's a laser or missile. Still kinda hard. Major props to Taj.

Man, I wouldn't mind getting my *** handed to by someone that can totally mindgame me. No pun intended. >_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks for help Shoyo. Just took my friend home. School starts tomorrow so we only played for 2 hours. His Mewtwo is pretty not bad considering he hasn't played in awhile. I'm really trying to encourage him to wavedash with him. It would only add to his already frustrating mind games.

Oh yeah, I just talked to my best friend from middle school. Hopefully he'll get an account and start posting. He's all excited after I told him about friday. lol

I know, I brace myself for school. -_- Have a good one everybody.

-Bobby

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ok the footage mite take a little longer than expected... i downloaded a new program to edit the footage.... now i got to figure out how to work the program >.> that and i still didnt upload the battle footage f1cking need a vcr T.T

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
No Bobs, this guy's just picking on me already, so the only thing I can do is fight back. My favorite weapon of choice is words, of course. Kids, words>fighting it out on smash, cuz it doesn't solve anything. Only results to some guy saying you play like a b****. Anyway, he's just harassing me already and I'm tired of it, so meh, I'm giving up here. If he doesn't stop after this, I'll just ignore him and his insults. Ha MLK! I might prove that sometimes, words can't solve everything! Still have major respet for you. Well, keep it coming if ya want Bryan, but I'm sick of your attitude. My bad if I pissed you off in any way, but I'm done with this ****.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Man, these conversations are getting funnier by the day. And I try to play as Marth since he's my favorite, but I just can't seem to win with him. I think I only won on Friday as Falco or Link.

Top Bottom