• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

FireFly

Smash Lord
if you look up a few posts frank, theres someone named "anti" that's wondering if there are any smashfests in oahu

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
well i dont know anything about hawaii so if this thing on kona do you know if anyone could give me a ride cuz i dont have a car or any for of transportation

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
cubes are good dont have to bring anything... all the kapolei ppl will provide the tvs and cubes if anything just bring cash so everyone can pitch in money for pizza or something

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
WHOO HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY fox vs marth poke stadium. didnt die once!! yeah. but i missed the sweetspot when i was vs frankie "sucks...

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lmao kapolei won forgot hy how much tho ill get the vid up asap imma start editing on monday since i work this whole weekend

sry dex and jeff.... should have man it up and stepped up when no one wanted to go lol

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Shut up Andrew! Hahah

Yeah, Bryan, you did pretty nice today.
Man, still never beat Nick or Jose! Grrrrr! Never got to challenge mr. frame counter either.
Still had an awsome day. Thanks guys! Nice meeting all those new people and getting to play them. Can't wait till the videos and stuff finish.

Justice cannot wait! Hahah, man that was funny.

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
bob thx for the ride home cool stuff bring ur link guys next time link dittos. and nex time ill bring food t so we all dont starve chips and salsa sound good i bet itll go fast though maybe cookies.

so u hook up ur cube to the vcr to the tv and then you record it then u put it on your camera and then upload onto cpu?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Last night was awesome! Gotta come to more of those. I more or less met the Waipahu people while I was giving them all rides home. They're all cool.

I didn't start out so good last night. Played lots of the Kapolei crew early and they are all BEASTS! Well, that and I played Shoyo and he owned me too. hehehe But I think after a couple hours, I got used to the speed and lvl of play. Won several matches in a row and I even got a ticket to Hawaiian Waters from Nick. lol

Can't wait till the next one. And can't wait for the video. :D

anti

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, thanks.. But I live in Cali...My online friend was just saying how her bro would want to a tournament or something. So I felt like asking you guys if there Are any there. Well yeah thanks and I wanna see the vids of these Hawaiian smashers :]

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehehe. Np Bryan. ^^ Yeah my best friend since middle school mains a pretty good Link. Well he's the only one that plays evenly with me anymore. My other friend who showed me the pro vids mains Roy and Link, but idk how good he is anymore. @_@ I should go his house more often so we can both practice! I'll definately ask him to go to the next one. He should be up for it.

And yes. I think next time we should bring more food just to be safe. I was lucky to actually get some pizza. lol Oh and thank you to everyone who gave me gas money. That really helped me out!

-Bobby

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
actually we won by 10 stock.... tom was number 8 and he knocked jose out with 2 remaining stock. jose was number 10 for waipahu them so 2ppl x 4 stock + 2 stock from tom = 10 stock extra

Top Bottom