• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOO no V8 fawk that ****, i know nick will make me drink that **** when he wins or even tom and every one else that knows me ****

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks for the feedback Frankie. Ok. Well I don't know any of the people from Waipahu. I only found this site a little while ago, so I'm new to this. But picking up the people from Waipahu is no problem at all. From what I can understand, this smash fest will be held at Jose's house right? If there is anyone that needs a ride and knows where the house is, that'll make things much easier for me cause then I can pick them up and get directions too. So if so, let me know asap.

So yeah. Anyone that needs a ride. ( I can fit four people in my car per trip ) I don't mind making multiple trips either. If you live in Waipahu OR even if you live in town, let me know and I will pick you up. So IM or PM me and I'll work something out. If there's someone that knows where everyone lives, even better. Ait, I guess that's it for now. I'll check back later tonight when I get home from work and I should be on all night. Thanks. ^^

-Bobby

FireFly

Smash Lord
scott i would make dexter drink the v8, and yeah the smashfest is at Jose's house Bobby

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
long waited smash fest in ... two days!!
alright so town people meet at ala moana for pick up friday?
frankie text/call me to tell me details friday

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
long waited smash fest in ... two days!!
alright so town people meet at ala moana for pick up friday?
frankie text/call me to tell me details friday
*Calms down* Just rawring cuz you never answered him the first time and I'm wild l'dat. Rawr~

Anyway, Frankie, forward that text to me too, or call me too plis.

Man, I agree with Tom! Pumped up here! I got a cut from grating radishes today >_> Peach is working here secretly...Anyway, I think it'll be fine by Friday, or I hope so.

Bryan, you should come down too. And pull all of waipahu down. Nah, kidding <3
Come anyway bah

Bobby, we squeeze 5 in there at least. Unless it's a mini cooper. D*** mini coopers!

Maybe this'll be the first time drinking the V8... >_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ok I think I have it figured out. Thanks to Shoyo for the suggestion!

How bout on Friday ( at whatever time ) I meet with my car at Ala Moana, and then whomever can jump in my car, and then I can follow Frankie in his car. Sound good?

Just need a meet time and meet place. Thanks!

-Bobby

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind being on whichever side is short-handed. I live in Honolulu, but I only know the guys from Kapolei. And on friday, what time and where in ala moana should I be for pick up?

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
hmm so far the mixed roster goes something like....
1. shoyu the one that comes in a bottle "aloha"
2. Eugene
3. android i mean andrew
4. kawika u know taht harry guy i dont know if u guys remember him
5. mathew this tall thing
6. rob that marth guy with the hair hes quite and dosent talk
7. shhawn / rod they both have curly hair
8. not to shure who
9. 1+1=8
10. me if i dont take a shower after practice and come all stinky is that a mindgame?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
hmm so far the mixed roster goes something like....
1. shoyo the one that comes in a bottle "aloha"
2. Eugene
3. android i mean andrew
4. kawika u know taht harry guy i dont know if u guys remember him
5. mathew this tall thing
6. rob that marth guy with the hair hes quite and dosent talk, but sighs
7. shhawn /
8. rod they both have curly hair
9. Bobs the college guy from Aiea(maybe)
10. Bryan the salty ******* that fights like a pretzel.
Matthew this tall thing. Hahah

Yeah, gonna mindgame your own team as well.

PS Changed the Roster to make it more accurate

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
well i kno for sure kapolei side will be short handed maybe at most 4 spots open not to sure yet

as for ala moana well i think i get out of work around 1:30ish 2ish so like maybe be at ala moana by 3? if your not there yet i can wait ill text/call you guys on that day tho

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I get off work around 3. Can we push that to maybe 4? You guys have you, jose, tom, elson, nick, adrian, scott, dalvyn, terence, charles, etc right? Should be enough.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
kk 4 i guess ill text you guys in the morning to get a heads up on your guys situation

no elson his at philipines idk yet imma ask kapolei ppl first before we add anybody outside of kapolei

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Bryan, shut up~ Your pessimism isn't gonna help our team win ya know

Anyway, thanks Frankie.
We could always make it a 9vs9 or something instead. The final roster should be made at Jose's.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
we're really going through with this.
~.~ <( AYE SUS!! )

i think we can get molo, archiem, etc.(v.p. dudes) to fill our spots
all i know is im gonna practice tonite!

see yall till then.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
"Bobs the college guy." Got a nice ring to it. hehehe

Anyways, 4 o clock works just fine for me. If there're any further instructions or directions, just lemme know.

-Bobby

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
well bobby if anything we can meet at pearl ridge so that you can just follow me back to jose's place ill give you my phone number after

Darkmusician

Smash Master
That sounds good to me. Closer to my home anyways. : ) Shoyo already gave me your number in case of an emergency. So I'll probably call you sometime today to work it out. What time would be the best time to reach you? If anything I'll call you in the evening. Thanks.

-Bobby

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Afternoons are the best for me if anything tho just call and if i dont pick up lave me message or better yet text me lol im good at replying back no worries ^^

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
tmr i have driving lesson at 1230 to around 130
then i will ask my teacher to drive me to ala moana i guess
then i will walk around until you guys get there?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
just actually go to alamoana and no shoo not at KFC you work till 3 rite shoyo? well townies just go to ala moana ill call you guys and meet up and we just wait up for shoyo

other news is all of waipuhu really going? cause jose jus told me his friends from mililani are also coming... so HUUUUUGGGGEEE TURN OUT this friday.... those of you guys that are not coming.... gonna miss out a lot

and if its gonna be a big turn out we mite end up making the crew battle from 10 vs 10 to 5 vs 5 so we can have more than 2 teams going at it yes bring blank vhs tapes if possible

tom can bring 1 vcr and your cube? if the crew battles changes to the 5 vs 5 then were gonna have 2 tvs with vcrs running and a cam corder moving around

if everything goe well tomorrow we have the following:
<> big turn out
<> a lot of friendlies
<> new ppl to meet greet and play
<> crew battles

see ya guys tomorrow ill call text the townies if anything changes

FireFly

Smash Lord
anti, we're discussing a HUGE smashfest taking place tomorrow evening. Yes, I can bring my VCR and cube. can't wait to see everyone there tomorrow

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Ahhh, man, exciting! Don't jizzz yourself Shoyo!

And thanks for the waiting. I'll call you after my work is done.

How bout we throw in a few team matches in there. >_>

Top Bottom