• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
no you dont ...... peach pichu maybe mewtwo and roy i dont see you using and nick plays ganon JOSE!!! literally plays everybody

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
lol its chad... wow random people comeing on now days huh... first shouyo then matt now chad... lol i wonder if anyone else is ganna join on in on smash boards. im ganna try to get andrews band people to come on in and join the party.

hmm so fryday... i dunno yet

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
WHOS COMING FRIDAY!!!! come on no more school!!!! ^^

as for the town ppl guys still need a ride? i can come down and get you guys but that means gas money heh... idk what time it will be starting on friday probably the normal time or earlier maybe. i work on friday morning but thats pretty much it i should be out by 2ish

V8 CHALLENGE BABY!!!!
no ranking system yet still didnt figure how to do it and **** the school for not giving me time to do so >.<

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Me and jeff coming, but we going show up around 8:30 to 9ish cause I get off of work at 8.
Please no start the tourney without me!!!

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I need a ride, but I'm not sure where I'll be yet. I have to see if my cruel history professor is going to have the usual weekly lab on a holiday.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
omega wanna come to jose this friday? u live in town rite? i can come get you if you want since im coming to town to pick up the town ppl for smashat jose house

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
omega wanna come to jose this friday? u live in town rite? i can come get you if you want since im coming to town to pick up the town ppl for smashat jose house
This Friday right? Idk, probably. When's the last time I can contact you and still be able to pick me up? I might have to do something that day.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
My dad lives on woodlawn drive in manoa. Although I'm not sure if I'm going to go tomorrow. I'm a little tired from having to spend 4 straight hours making copies at work today. And that stupid copy machine always gets jammed... it's a major pain to fix. Hopefully being able to sleep in tomorrow will help.

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
I feel alot better but man.. I havent played in over 2 weeks well i'll try and come, my friend wants me to wait till he finishes work at 6:30.. so i'll be there maybe 8ish.. well, will see

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
well, garage was pretty empty. except for the lone corner of about 5 ppl. i think there were several ppl inside. other than that, it was kind of a let down. :(

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I know!!!
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF!!!

I was waiting to play all week!!!
I hope this is not how it's going to be next time.

Top Bottom