• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
wow this week must be like dead...

lol and so stupid tom your friends are crazy i dunno what people told them but they thought i was a pro and said i videos on smash boards and stuff. it was relly funny.

and i thought borat was someone who played smash gosh im dumb. lol i was about to not go movies and go to jose houes to play smash wit "borat" lol so stupid

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
some of you guys play WoW? i hear the chatter at jose's house :p

if so, what server/side/job(s)/lvls?

i play on proudmoore, lv60 gnome lock. hawaiiankine :p
i used to pvp alot since they started xserver BG. so if you ran into my gimp lock in pvp , awesome lol. i dont pvp much/at all anymore tho. too time consuming to hit LC.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
good games tonite, was fun lol i hardly touched jiggs tonite all fox marth and falco lol

Jeff:
ya we all play wow. team livewire minus alvin bronson nick and arvin play on spinebreaker horde side. we are currently just preping up for burning crusades meaing lvling up chars farming for mats etc. as for me im lvling a pally rite now so i know how to play one wen BC comes out wanna switch servers man? lol

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
nah i wont switch servers, how about you guys come to my server? lol :p

hmm spinebreaker, never seen anyone from that in xserver pvp. /shrug (haven't really researched the xserver pvp details).

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lol sry but ill turn down the offer of switching servers but frick should have gone to your server to lvl the pally >.< to late tho already 22 dont want to reroll again

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
shoyo um i dunno, if you n matt wanna come over tuesday plan somthing with him cause i gotta help out with the election thing so if anything just call him up...

who did you say you got better with again?

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, alright.

I forgot. Peach and Sheik, I think. My Fox is a slight bit better too. None of them are any drastic changes though. Enough to destroy Bryan; sounds good eh?

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
um i still havent picked up a controler in a while so i think the last person i played was bowser that was like last last saturday... as far as shieks i dunno i find them anoying. (sry jeff not yours, yours is good) but any way if you guys do decide to come over and play on tuesday (plan with eugene) just tell me cause i dont think i wanna go help out with the election thing. i hate politics. a lot!

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
John.
what are you doing on tuesday? i have no school or work so maybe we can play smash. call me if you want to play me. my cousin might come too.

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, whatever Bryan. Just ge some practice asap. You still have teh time. Still don't know if we're going on Tuesday. I want to. Maybe I'll go down by myself. You better be there if I do.

My Sheik can probably get you too. Only thing at my disavantage is that the only person I play(Matthew), crouch cancels like everything, and I have a bit of a habit going on.

What's your job man?

PS. Politics sucks!

Chaos27

Smash Apprentice
Hey whats up guys, I was finnaly bored enough to make an account lol.
So Bryan when we going to play some smash again?
I never played for a long time.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
SMASH TOURNEY MY HOUSE FRIDAY

You heard it here first boys and...other boys. Another round of the V8 challenge, I dunno if you guys want a money match, I know theres a few who are turned off at the idea of spending money to lose. Pool money? Yea or Nay?

Yo Jeff, your server is in a different battle group so you won't see Spinebreaker players. Whats your gear look like? Oh and you could give Tom some pointers at playing Lock, hes leveling up one right now. I got two 60's, Warrior and Hunter (But its really my little brothers) and currently leveling up a Druid. My guild is already DEing T2 druid stuff so I figured I could nab some in time for the expansion. Cha has 4 60's. 2 Hunters, Rouge, Mage, Ian has 4 60s as well, 2 Warriors, Hunter, Shaman. We've all been playing since open beta so we've been around for a looooooooong time. We need a life.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
What time are you going to start the tourney?
Cause I won't be able to get there until 8:30-9.
Sorry bout this. If you want to start the tourney earlier, go ahead, I'll just play friendlies.

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
jose: hell yea you guys need a life, that much 60s. GTFO :p nah nah lol. as for my gear, i've only been playing for about the past year. and i'm only in a guild that frequently does only 20man content atm. my friend's guild DE's nemesis crap, but he wont vouch for me to join on their raids to get loot lol. lemme go make a quick ctprofiles and i'll link it later, so you can see my craptacular gear. :p

as for tom, IM me if you have any questions regarding lock craptics and such. lol. as you might've not known, I am 'SouL R sHYfTEr' that has IM'ed on AIM before if you're still confused about that. .

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
http://ctprofiles.net/4330298

Didn't copy my Tanking gear, so bleh on that. My guild is up to C'thun and 2nd boss into NAXX, I joined it just as we learned how to do MC and I've been with all their first kills in BWL and AQ40. Cha and Ian would be as geared up as me if only they'd stuck with their 2nd 60 :p

FireFly

Smash Lord
I know how to level up a lock (send in vw, dot, dot 2nd mob, wand) i just may ask questions later on about pvp or something. im poor as hell so i probably won't play for money but i'll do tourney. can't wait till this fri

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
Destruction build for PvP ftw.

also, get well adjusted to using succubus or felhunter in pvp. primary using seduce (suc) or spell lock/devour magic (felhunter).

or you can be crazy like me, and sometimes use VW for suicidal assaults in AB - run as close to the flag as possible (assuming you're at a node with few defense, and there's some kind of backup otw) pop on your sacrifice, howl of terror at flag, then start capping. :p most of the times people will just use their trinket and remove the fear effect, so just hope their trinkets are used up/forgot they have it/dont' resist. if it works, pray you can kill the ppl or stall them till backup arrives.

ideal warlock pvp build. (currently using)
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...305022000000000000000000000005050005122005151

as for this friday, i'm gonna be late as well. since i have to wait for dex to finish work. and i dont like the thought of paying to lose :p unless payment was like $1 or less hehe.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
man its now even smash its world of war craft lol wtf

HELP ME FINE ECHO HILL
the MAGIS SONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!................

Top Bottom