• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
i dont think anyone from waipahu is comming this fryday but ill just ask and double check and post if anybody is ganna go. i know for shure that im not ganna go and eugene... and if were not ganna go rob, rod and shawn are not ganna go. well pretty much if me or eugene decide not to go we all dont go... the other guys are dumb and cant plan things for themselves. so srry.

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
i guess i missed the first tournament. when is the next tourney so i can request off from work? I hope i can start coming every week. kapolei is kinda far.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
All good. This week is gonna have a low turn out, but next week I'm hoping for more people to show. J*Lee, tourney is next week.

Im pretty tired and burnt out right now. Dunno if I should hold it this week at all. I blame Midterms and stressfull projects.

And Politics.

Raves

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this is interesting..so are the tourneys held in Waipahu? Because I have the option of going to my grandparents on Friday. If so then where exactly at? I'm like, dying to play some other smash players and see what level I'm at (probably pretty low..but still!).
pfft... i'll pwn you! you noob! just come back and visit. lol. once i start playing more against king @ the biweeklies youre going down!

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Ummm... does anyone here know a "LeoTMNT"? Because I just got an email from him. Anyone know what's up with this? I have to assume that it's someone I know, since I only used the nickname Uchiha Itachi for the OC2 registration, and I couldn't even go to that.

"Yo! What's up Uchiha, I heard you play SSBM and your one of the best Marth players around. I'm LeoTMNT, are the rumors true?"

I wish I was one of the best Marth players...

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
Fuzzy is your link as good as your marth even though i never even seen you play just going by what leoTMNT said hello omegaXangel Are you from hawaii too?

lol had to edit this i just saw the part that said location... gosh what an idiot!

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i am not sure if i am going this week
because.. lots of people aren't going..
though next week i get a lot of day offs from school :)

frank i remember i still owe you gas money

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I'm not even that good with Marth. Anyone who played me knows that >.< I think I'm better off using Falco or Link. I can't help but wonder where he got the idea that I was one of the best Marth players around.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
gosh... lol im so stupid i dident know that omega was my friend shoyo. (fyi: i called him shoya for the first couple months i knew him and he dident say anything :p)meet another good smash player guys well to be honest hes not like live wire good but just like pretty good he can own me! :p if he says he cant hes lying cause im the junkest player in waipahu if you ask around people will agree. :) butanyway hes not bad accutaly but i dont think you guys will ever get to play with him cause he lives in town and a lot of other variables get in the way if he can come down then it would be cool.

Shoyo:you think you can come down to kapole anytime soon ion a fryday?

4EveryOne Else: Btw i quit playing the game... well not rely quit just like not relly into it as much but the other guys still play at least i think they still do. i just plan all the meetings and stuff so ill like be there every so often. i just sort of got anoyed by certain people ive been playing with (none of you guys). just think of me as like the agent for our litle crew. so see you guys in like 2 weeks or sumthing like that.

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
gosh... lol im so stupid i dident know that omega was my friend shoyo. (fyi: i called him shoya for the first couple months i knew him and he dident say anything :p)meet another good smash player guys well to be honest hes not like live wire good but just like pretty good he can own me! :p if he says he cant hes lying cause im the junkest player in waipahu if you ask around people will agree. :) butanyway hes not bad accutaly but i dont think you guys will ever get to play with him cause he lives in town and a lot of other variables get in the way if he can come down then it would be cool.

Shoyo:you think you can come down to kapole anytime soon ion a fryday?

4EveryOne Else: Btw i quit playing the game... well not rely quit just like not relly into it as much but the other guys still play at least i think they still do. i just plan all the meetings and stuff so ill like be there every so often. i just sort of got anoyed by certain people ive been playing with (none of you guys). just think of me as like the agent for our litle crew. so see you guys in like 2 weeks or sumthing like that.
Haha, thanks for the compliment, but I'm not close enough to own you.

Bryan is lying! Hecan waveshine, ZOMG! Yeah, he's pretty good, so when you have the chance, play him.

I can go down pretty much anytime now days. I have nothing good to do. Girls suck! Yeah, just call me up or AIM me dude. I'd jump out at the chance to play smash.

What happened? You own at smash. Why don't you play anymore!? You're insane now, aren't you? I looked forward to challenging you and then.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I'll be going to Jose's house tomorrow, assuming he's up to it. Also, that one little email got me thinking. I'm going to try to get better with Marth.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
ok shoyo is that a challange?? lol if you wanna play me then ok i dont relly play that much anymore but shure i still wanna see if you got any better. tommorow is fryday already... i dunno i think im ganna go watch a movie i already saw saw 3 anyone think of another good movie thats playing right now? dang i wanted to link ditto fuzzy but i dont knowif imgoing or even if there is anything going on.

Top Bottom