• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii Thread lll

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
The previous hawaii thread has been disclosed since the opening of our home forum http://smashbroshawaii.com.

It takes a lil while to get signed up but i figure not everyones got the time/patience etc. This hawaii thread is for whoever, whether you're a haole or native and wants to smash. Ima post and check back from time to time w/ information about fest's/tournaments hopefully we can see some new faces.

Aloha.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
whos going to APEX?

im going to be working in japan around that time but I already told vish... if it's at all possible within my power to go to APEX... i'll go >_< just need money and possibly a day off work? >_> or something...

Pakpak

Smash Cadet
ai stei kahului shumpenpo chrai luk mi ahp. ai stei da namba wan ganon in da aina

hihi everyone ^___^

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
HI HAWAII! :D

The only one i recognize from this thread is pakpak. oh and dstycube! yoshiftw.

Pakpak is anyone else from this thread someone who smashed in our hotel room?

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
ryan is the number one ganon main in the state of hawaii.

jenna is the number one female sheik main in the state of hawaii.

is anyone else from this thread someone who smashed in our hotel room?
i played falco dittos with you that night. i am not quite sure where the rest of our videos are though. i apologize.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
ohhh no i didn't mean recognize skill wise haha, I just meant i only recognized them two if anyone else was in our hotel that night, there was like 10 of you haha.

and yeah i definitely remember our dittos, those are pretty old matches anyways. i've definitely improved, not sure if you still play alot but i know you got better too :D i saw your MM with toph awhile back.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
the only reason i want those videos of us is to watch how i play while under an influence. i don't remember match details but rather the results only when i am in such state of mind.

i think it's hard to tell whether or not i improved solely judging by my videos. i personally aren't sure if i've improved either. i've been busy with school and work so my mind is definitely not on smash.

Pakpak

Smash Cadet
trahhh - shumpenpo, maki maki, and mellowd were there too ^__^ the other ones were dango, soranaka, and convael i think

hi terence

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL.

Number one female sheik main.

I'm the number one 5'11 long haired white male Mario main in the world.
im the number TWO hawaii and washington bi-state at-least-partially-white smasher

DAMMIT AMMON. :/

edit: and man if gimpy kept on playing I could've been number THREE >_< life sucks

DOUBLE EDIT: gene told me to post it LOL But imma be in hawaii for spring break March 18-26 :]

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
lol dave

this week get hyped shoyo vs tom 1/4th of $100 MM *25 bux for u dumbfox

best of 5? 7? it will be recorded + commentary *hopefully

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i don't recall there's another hawaii social thread on swf. i could be wrong since i haven't been on here in forever. but this thread is melee based if anything.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
TERENCE. I think i've caught up to you. If for some reason you ever ever come to vegas, were playing HELLA.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yo is Vegas still brawlsville? my friend vish goes there alot and he says he can't find people who want to play melee anymore

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Well, me and some others, like around 20 total try and keep melee going. we do friendlies/meetups every friday at this lan center and play for like 5 hours but not nearly 20 even show, maybe like 10 usually. We also have monthlies which usually have 20-25. That's the best we can get. I'd love to trade this community for like NY or something any day. I like the people in my melee comunity, it's just so small :/

But whoever vish is tell him I'm down to play anytime. just have him aim/pm me or whatever, we could get some people together. He's good yeah?

Top Bottom