• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havok: Cleared Up

S

Sneaky 2.0

Peach:

Confirmed? I like the idea of Zero Suit Samus… *stares*

Hopeful for? Gardevoir.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Yes. Gardevoir would be the Embrace Pokémon. They are Psychic-types, with very high Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/282.shtml

Actually, Gardevoir was the only Pokémon on the playable character consideration list, so my desire for them in SSBB isn’t random at all.

P

PRINCESS PEACH

well it is getting late so
i’m out see you guys tommorrow ^_^

H

homelessvagrant

Sneaky: thanks, you get a……thumbs up. chya

but yeah I’m 81 years old and fought in the civil war……..so respect me. I only have a youthful appearance because I’m magical.

Falcofuku: My wii code is back on the yoshi blog…….but I bet you don’t care. So here it is again.

0519 5279 8189 1530

enjoy ^_^

*I’m thinking of getting mario strikers today so……. yay

S

Sneaky 2.0

Yes. They’re my favorite Pokémon.

It’s just like… I forget who… said. Just about each of us has one character we’d flip out over hearing was in, and flip out more if we found out they weren’t.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Homeless:

You have a message waiting for you in your Wii.

And did you at least read about what I said about Bowser and Pikachu?

F

falcofuku 69

thx homeless but its pointless for me to add u unless you have my code and i cant give it to you till tomorrow itll be up before lunch for both you and sneaky

H

homelessvagrant

Sneaky: No unfortunately waking up to 150 freakin blog isn’t very fun so i skipped them. Gardevoir would really be cool and after looking at her see her as a good addition. I just don’t know if I want her replacing Mewtwo (of course if mewtwo becomes red’s final smash….).

I read your wii mail and I must say sneaky……you broke my heart, i feel abondoned and alone because of how you vandalized me. T.T Please sesnd you mii. ^_^

S

solid_snack

Well thought out post, KirbyKid, but I think the directions that certain characters are flying has more to do with their weight. For example, in the Bridge of Eldin shot, Kirby Zelda, and Samus all fly down at an angle. It’s likely that, for variety’s sake, they had all the characters all different damage percentages when the bomb went off. With DK and Mario, DK flies at a lower angle because he weighs more than Mario. And in the Bowser one, it seems like Bowser is at too low a damage percentage for me to tell what angle he’s flying at.

M

METROID MAN

I AM SO EXCITED FOR WHAT A NEW PHYSICS ENGINE COULD OFFER!

Well, wow, zelda, do you WANT to get baned?
What? Your OLDER THAN US?
SHE’S A WITCH ,BURN HER!
oh and sneaky, this ones for you….
5253 3966 7724 2510
now I need yours…..forget it, tommorow ill deal with the codes.

S

solid_snack

Although I see your point about Link. Maybe this idea works with some things and not others?

M

METROID MAN

srry….iv never made an emoticon like that before and i figured i better try it out when its late

F

falcofuku 69

i like how zelda gets hit onw ay then ricochets(?) off in the bridge in another direction, it just seems cool thats all

G

GenkiDeNe

zOMG

At last, this shows that Brawl will probably feature a decent psysics-engine =D

PeteyForBrawl

Smash Rookie
yorkshire, England, Europe, Earth, The milkyway, T

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
it has not revealed meta knight or snake baecouse you do not start with them you have to unlock them.
A bold, but relatively yet to be proved statement. Is there any substance to it or is this just pure whim?

Judging by all the screenshots and the fact that he's not a 3rd party character, I'd say MetaKnight is a starter, but hasn't been revealed due to some plot in the Adventure Mode. I'd say we have a 65% chance he's a starter.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hopefully we get more awsome things added like this. I always l=thought Melee's engine was the same one that did the Nintendo Space World Trailer.
edit: YES ANDORSS!

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice

I just wanted to say... the way Wario's jaw is reacting to being hit there?

It makes me think we're not just getting physics, we're getting Havok-powered ragdoll to some degree.

Top Bottom